Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)

Sakura Empire, Resident Area
5 years ago - the Invasion War.

at the garden balcony, we see that a kitsune with a red kimono and an umbrella

at the garden balcony, we see that a kitsune with a red kimono and an umbrella. it was Amagi, who was walking on it as two more appear on of them is Naka.

Amagi: What's wrong?

Naka: Oh, it's you Amagi. Good timing.

Hatakaze: Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: *sight* Oh, dear. When will they grow up?

as Amagi along with Naka and Hatakaze. while Akagi and Kaga are arguing and about to fight again.

Akagi: You stubborn fool! Is your head completely blank like the color of your hair?!

Kaga: Silence, you Amagi lackey! I can settle this right here. if you're ready for that!

Amagi: (walk and stop between them)

Kaga:?

*BONK* 

Akagi: Dear sister Amagi--

*BONK*

Amagi: I told you all to get along with each other

Amagi: I told you all to get along with each other. Fighting is no way to get along. Come on, shake hands and be friends.

Akagi/Kaga: Humpf.

Amagi: Girl, Don't make me ask again. Be. Friends.

as the two girls put their hands together as Amagi was mediate the peace between them.

Amagi: Good, now you're friends. Everything is good. You hold the future of the Sakura Empire in your hands. Everyone has to be friends, or else we won't be able to beat the Sirens.

[Present Time - Third PoV] Orbit-sea of Pearl, Hawaii.

at the sea. We see that fight is hammering the fleet and the base from the siren fleet. many vessels were in a hot spot as it is, Mobile, Birmingham, and Helena arrive to aid in the defense.

Biloxi: good -- you made it. it would be unfortunate if the host wasn't allowed more guests in this "party" of theirs. Admiral Hackett had begun his counter-defense, we must join up to save others.