Bloopers and Outtakes

Main Arc: Season 1 - Episode 11: Hand of Angel (I)

[Teaser, Orbit-sea of Pearl, Hawaii set]

Biloxi: I try but Cleve, wouldn't let me use her stuff again. you know she was a total norm there!

Cleveland: I'm sorry what did you just say again?

Columbia: It's funny they're really I'm not kidding there.

Helena: Mo, if this is what? Which one is which?

Mobile: the second one fires the mechanical anchor thee and the other is the regular flip and burn there.

Birmingham: and I was just like- you know went we all eat at that last Christmas, you were just like "NOM! NOM! NOM NOM" that! on the fucking tube there!

Montpelier: Excuse me, but I have a lot of moral decisions there.

Denver: And who gives a fuck rater then been feck by itself at lot there!

Biloxi: SHE A PLANK THERE!!!

Everyone[Except Biloxi and Mobile]: Oh for fuck sake there, Box!!!

Mobile: *laughing in sythes*... Welcome to the bit where we can't broadcast!!! For FUCK SAKE!!!

Denver: Soon it will be cast on Patreon or membership there.

==============================

Mobile: Hey everyone, Mobile here and welcome to Azur Lane Knight or know as Lost Brother.

Today as it is in the main place of the second chapter in the side arc series, which are delay to technical difficulties. Check the comment for more. I got behind the scene blooper for you.

cause this had Sometimes happened where we record or do they script for AZLN Knight, it is kind of a pain in the ass as there as they some mild language as it might be a huge red flag as some time is listed as NSFW or just have a restriction that it has to be 15 or 16 up to do this.

along with this is that it features the deleted scene or some that didn't make on the board.

a bit of OTT typically was removed as we made a few adult jokes or sarcasm. if you are a younger reader please consider a bit of age warning there.

sometimes we don't know what are we talking about or borderline shit.

as a reminder this is between us as friends or siblings I guess. but most are ending up as a joke. so yeah sign that.

==============================

Main Arc: Season 1 - Episode 9: Aftermath

[Act 3 - Cleveland-Class Quarter]

Biloxi: I take a look in it and in this (swing her hand to slide a holo-plate) mythology had related to it. I have Aphrodite. okay, seriously I have never in sexually before

Denver: PRUF!!! Nice-... *HEHAHA!* try. *PFUHAHAHA!!!* because you just seduce Mobile back there. *Ohhh...* I think that it a-  *HAHAHA!!!* 

Montpelier: I Think she is full broken now.

Columbia: Thinking That laughing was breaking her but I think I remember that, Denver just wear a competitor suit and was just like total Master and Maid and She was moaning like a total salad there.

Biloxi: Pfh! I think I remember that Denver was like "Please punish me, Master" and a whole moan took place for the next 6 hours there.

Denver: Biloxi!!! *pull out a shotgun* Get back here!

Biloxi: HAHAHA!!! CL Go whoosh!!! 

*BANG* *Bang*

Birmingham: Is that true, then I would **** your ass right and there.