Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT

[Mobile PoV/Narrated]

Our protection of the Deferi continued as with the Aventine, disbanding a Breen mining operation using Deferi as labor and several rescues from the raider. We're out on patrol in the Raveh Sector.

I look out the window as I see all my call can be dark as the void.

???: Science Lab to Captian

I turn around and see that the comm panel was lit as the voice is Helena.

Mobile: (press the receiver) Mobile Here, what you got Helena?

Comm-panel[Helena}: Captian, Me, and Denver found something... better take a look yourself, sir.

Mobile: On my way (close the receiver)

I began to walk my way to the lab. using turbolift and corridors to go there as it is, I enter to see Helena looks at the field that they have analyzed.

[Aventine Science Lab]

Mobile: What you got?

Helena: Right, remember that Denver that investigate their engine?

Mobile: Yes, that is?

Helena: Well if you take a look at this... (show me a data result) It shows that they have a high engine pulse. at point degrees of 0.25.

Mobile: the Breen didn't have this on their engine with exception and, only a few species have these variants in their drive.

Helena: and a few more, yes but why?

My answer arrives as Biloxi enters the lab with her finding in her terminal and Denver with the engine analysis.

Mobile: Biloxi? Denver?

Biloxi: Helen, you're right about one thing!

Mobile: About what?

Helena: I ask Biloxi to go through her contact in the Breen side as they... I believe send us the engine spec design of their craft. I ask Denver to make a simulation comparison with all known siren propulsion tech with the simulated one and the Breen replica one.

Biloxi: Sorry, sir. got a bit carried away.

Mobile: No worry, So... what did you have just come up now?

Denver: Well for starter... (swing her hand so that the pad can send a datalink) the one we recover type-Chel Dek as it was related to the siren but around close analyze... they match what we found on the Killer Arbiter's drive back at the homeworld.

Mobile: if that is the case we might need to-

then the PA system cut us all.

Comm-panel: Attention, Now hear this, Now hear this, Captain to the Bridge Please. I repeat Captain to the Bridge.