Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold

[Defera System - USS Aventine - Mobile PoV/Narrated]

Last part, Soros rendezvous with the Jeska, Ambassador Suri's ship. in the defera system to provide support to the deferi people. they have been trouble with it, Breen, for a week now. Defera also has evidence of preserver ruins. which are an ancient race or people that traveled the star periodically. 

With Starfleet here, eager to explore and learn more, and the Federation always looking to extend bridges. The USS Aventine has been assign to overwatch the Deferi people. until the situation is resolved.

[Captain's Ready Room]

I was at my chair looking at the amount of data that is been present, on my console screen. until... Louis call me.

Comm-Panel[St. Louis]: Bridge to Captain.

Mobile: (press the reply button) Go ahead.

Comm-Panel[St. Louis]: Sorry to disturb you captain but we got a priority call from Ambassador Suri. shall I-

Mobile: Transfer to my ready room, please.

Comm-Panel[St. Louis]: Standby

I look at the console again see, the ambassador on the monitor.

Ambassador Suri: Captain. We have lost contact with two of the transports en route to the outer colonies. 

Mobile: How many were onboard?

Ambassador Suri: There were more than 400 Deferi on those vessels, and with the rising threat from the Breen, I fear the worst. Their last known location was near VZA-4001, and I suggest that you start your search there.

Mobile: What and Why are the Breen intention there?

Ambassador Suri: The Breen have no compunction against attacking civilian ships. We seek peace with the Breen, as we do with all beings, but they answer our offers of friendship with death and destruction.

Find our ships. If there are any survivors, please bring them home safely.

Mobile: Of course, Ambassador.

I ended the call and enter the bridge to go through with my order.

Birmingham: Captain on the bridge.

Mobile: at ease, every one we got a new mission, senior staff briefing in an hour. Lt. Columbia, set course for system VZA-4001 engage at warp 8.

Columbia: Aye sir. 

as we go, I went to meet my staff on deck 2. if the Breen continued as they said that this will be a big problem.

Timeskip - Mobile is giving his sister a fun game with 50 shades of grey and a battleship salvo inside their chamber.

[Briefing room.]

We are seated in our chairs as we contact the mission profile and other businesses that we have.

Mobile: By now, you might have known what is going.

Brooklyn: How many?

Mobile: 2, last seen at VZA-4001.

Helena: VZA-4001 is a defunct black hole. not to mention the gravity distortion of it will and happing the sensor and-

Phoenix: Weapon, since it is sensor-linked, we wouldn't be able to target auto but manually there.

Mobile: Denver?

Denver: If we go to the VZA-4001, it will have a minor impact on the drive nacelle. but the efficiency, all are off the board.