Little backstory

Miley and Natalie always used to play on the field. They were just normal 5 year olds, screaming because they saw a snail or whatever insect that was just minding their business. They would be laughing, running, cuddling, watching insects and all that stuff. Typical 5 year old besties who lived on the country side. Everyday they would meet up with each other at a field and everyday they would not get tired after playing the other day.

And like everyday, Natalie would be super excited to meet her bestie. She ran out of her house, not forgetting to say bye to her parents. On the way to the field she hummed a song that was stuck in her head since two weeks ago. It was a pretty sad song. It was about someone who lost their loved one.

"Miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Miss you
Even though I’m looking at your photo
Time’s so cruel, I hate us
Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us." She whispered the lyrics as she walked further to her destination.

"It’s all winter here, even in August
My heart is running on the time
Alone on the Snowpiercer
Wanna get to the other side of the earth, holding your hand
Wanna put an end to this winter
How much longing should we see snowing down
To have the days of spring, Friend."

"Like the tiny dust, tiny dust floating in the air
Will I get to you a little faster
If I was the snow in the air." For some reason Natalie didn't trust the song. It was like she would loose a loved one and she didn't want that. She didn't want to loose anyone, but it felt like someone put the song in her head to tell her that she would loose someone she loved.

"Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little
I miss you, I miss you
How long do I have to wait
And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend
To see you ,to see you
To meet you, to meet you... Ah I love that song." She sighed.

"Passing by the edge of the cold winter
Until the days of spring
Until the days of flower blossoms
Please stay, please stay there a little longer..."

"Is it you who changed- oh there! I'm there already!"

Natalie walked slower, realizing her bestie hasn't come yet. That's alright, she thought. Miley would surely come later.

Natalie waited and waited, but Miley didn't come. Frowning she stood up going home. When Natalie came home, her mother asked, "Welcome home, hunny. How was it with Miley today? Already excited to play with her tomorrow?"

"Miley didn't come today, mommy..." Natalie said. Her mother's smile dropped. "So what were you doing out there?"

"Waiting." Natalie said. Her mother's face showed sadness, "You wasted a day of yours, Natalie. I suggest you wait for an hour and when she doesn't come, you go back home and spend the day with me. But don't wait till it's 9pm, sweetie. Mommy doesn't like it when you waste a day."

Natalie shrugged, "Tomorrow. Now I'm hungry."

"Come here, hunny. Dinner's ready."

The next day Natalie waited for her bestie to play, but again Miley didn't come. She waited till 9pm and got home. The next day she did the same and it repeated like that for days, weeks, months and soon years. Everyday Natalie would wait for her beste, Miley who suddenly disappeared.

She realized that the song in her head actually warned her that she would loose Miley. Since then, Natalie never made friends again. She refused to if they would only leave her.

Ayooo we're done! New chapter... Tomorrow? Lolol cu