16~ meeting the friends

(Natalie pov)

I woke up from the sound of my amazing alarm. I gave it a name, because I just love it so much!

"NATALIE! WAKE UP, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mom screamed.

I sighed before going out of bed. Then I remembered I got to see my girlfriend again after she left me, again!

I grabbed my clothes and put them on, not bothering to take a shower or brush my teeth and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Nat!" My dad greeted me. I smiled and took an apple, put my shoes on, grabbed my back and wanted to go outside, but my mom stopped me.

"Where you going? It's been five minutes since I woke you up and I made breakfast for us."

"I don't wanna be late for school. Bye parents, I looooove you~" I said before heading out. "She still has an hour and 30 minutes before school starts." My mom mumbled while looking at her watch. Little did she know I only wanted to see Miley. I grinned while thinking about her. "Ah... Miley Riley Miley Riley."

~

It was 6:55 when i got in school. As expected I was one of the early students. I bet I was the first student to even enter. When I went in, a teacher looked weirdly at me before asking, "What are you doing here so early?"

"I realized how important school is, so I wanted to make up for all the bad stuff I said about school by coming here early," I lied. I liked lying about how much I loved school and see the teachers get fooled like this one. "That's okay. Just stay home and come in time, okay?" the teacher smiled. I smiled back and went to my classroom where my math teacher was.

He looked so confused. "Do you have detention or something?" he asked. I nodded and went to my seat, thinking about Miley and when she would come to school.

Thinking about Miley made me think about Riley. I was still sad she didn't want to meet up with me. She preferred being internet friends, but who wants to be that?

Should I text her? Nahh, she wouldn't be awake at this hour. But she has school- oh no, I forgort she quit. Let's be bored then...

~

Class started and I was sad I didn't get to see MIley for 5 hours. She was the reason I went to school early yet I still haven't found her! So when lunch came I decided to go on a searching hunt. Luckily I saw her next to my locker!

(Miley POV)

"Miley!" I heard Natalie scream. I turned around and was attacked by Natalie hugging me. She was hugging me so tight that I almost couldn't breath anymore.

"Nat you're like- choking me-"

"I missed you so much! Why did you leave my house early the other day?" Nat pouted. 

"Sorry! My dad called me, so I had to go home," I lied. Yes I lied... again.

The real reason why I left was because I didn't want to go back to Natalie's room and sleep with her, possibly getting a wet dream about her. So I did what came to my mind first: Run and never come back.

So I ran.

"It doesn't matter. Come and meet my friends!" Nat dragged me to the cafetaria where her friends were. When we sat down, I saw everyone smirking at me and Rei typing away on her phone.

"Guys! This is My Good Old Friend, Miley!"

They all stared at me for a second and snorted. I held in the urge to set them all on fire.

"Hi, Miley. Nice to meet you, I'm Varsha." Varsha held her hand so I could shake it. I took her hand. It was very awkward for me, but Noah just laughed at my misery.