28~ The plan

(Natalie pov)

"Yesterday I shifted." Rei said out of nowhere.

"Really? Where?" Christina asked curious.

We were all in the cafeteria since it was lunch time. I was sitting two seats away from Miley and opposite of us sat Noah, Varsha, Christina and Rei.

Basically this:

Noah varsha Christina Rei
Table
Miley              Natalie

I was still ignoring Miley, because for some reason I was having fun with it, but I soon noticed that Miley started turning fully psycho, so I couldn't help but feel a little bad.

"Somewhere where Miley isn't a dumbass," Rei answered.

Varsha snickered while I chuckled and Noah was laughing his ass off.

"Aww, Rei, did you know I love you so much?" Christina cooed. Rei nodded and smiled lovely at Christina. I couldn't help, but feel single since I couldn't really do that with Miley.

I turned to look at her and saw that Miley was in deep thoughts. Probably overthinking everything she did and said to me.

"Ew, I'm so single!" Varsha whined while feeding Noah, obviously being sarcastic.

Christina then glared at the couple and then held Rei's hands and said dramatically, "Stop making it obvious you have a relationship, some people are still struggling finding their love!"

Varsha then cupped Noah's cheek while saying, "No, don't make out here! I don't have a person to kiss yet!"

Both Rei and Noah seemed confused and looked at me. I laughed at my friends' craziness while holding my own hands and slowly turned around to look at Miley. I mean... I can also join their battle...

But as Christina wanted to reply, Miley suddenly smashed her hands on the table. "We get it, you're girlfriends and boyfriends are not mad at each other! No need to make it so obvious." We all flinched at the sudden action.

Everyone, except for Christina...

"Is it our fault you keeping hiding things from your girlfriend?" She smirked. Miley widened her eyes and glared at Christina, who only glared back with a mischievious grin. I always wondered how their friendship was still lasting. All they ever did was snitch on each other!

Noah coughed uncomfortably, trying to change the subject. "Uhm... Anyways, Rei, how is you're fanfic going?"

Rei gasped. "Okay, so, I know I said I was going on a hiatus, BUT-"

"I'm going to the restroom." Miley interrupted. Good! Now we could talk about a plan to get back at her!

We were all silent as Miley said, "Yes, I'll take care!" Miley smiled sarcastically.

"Be safe!"

"Take care!"

"Bye bye~"

"Lol."

"Don't get lost!"

After she left I turned around and faced everyone who was looking at me.

After seconds of staring, Christina asked, "So?"

"So what?" I asked confused. "The plan!" Rei said. Oh, right.

"I actually thought we would think about that now..." I admitted.

Christina sighed, "So what does anyone have in mind?"

Noah raised his hand. "Well I was thinking about messing with Miley's mind, you know? In her point of view we added a random stranger and Natalie is 'mad' at her. She's already messed up and I can't help but want it to last longer."