23~ honest confession

(Miley POV)

The next day in the evening, I went out of my bedroom after I knew for sure my father was asleep.

I tip toed on the hall, slowly going downstairs and making my way to the door.

When I was close to it... when I almost reached the door...

"Miley? Didn't your father tell you to NOT go anywhere?" A maid said a little too loud.

I turned around with a nervous laugh, "He didn't say that... He said that I couldn't go anywhere in daylight. Right now it's pretty dark outside."

"Where are you even planning on going?"

"The library..."

The maid stared at me. It was silent for a minute until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Okay okay I'm going to a sleepover, but please, please! I'm begging you to not tell my dad, please!"

"And why shouldn't I?" The maid laughed in amusement.

Oh please no. I hated those type of people, especially if they were supposed to work for ME.

"You don't really have a choice! You get paid for this." I said smirking.

"Last time I checked I got payed by your dad and not you. Now tell me, why should I keep your little secret, huh?" The maid smirked back. Oh shit she was winning this.

"Well..."

The maid waited for my answer.

"Because..."

I grew a little nervous for not finding a reason.

"I'm rich... ?"

It went silent for a good 10 seconds before we both laughed.

"Your acting is getting better day by day, Miley." The maid nodded.

"That's because I'm taking your classes." I said proudly. "But seriously, what are you still doing here? You should totally be an actress!" I encouraged her.

The maid just shook her head, "No, my parents don't allow me too."

I frowned, "But they don't own you, you do."

"And I get payed very high here. £8 every hour, do it like your dad!"

I shrugged. "Aight, then I'm off. Bye~"

The maid waved and closed the door before whispering, "Good luck with Natalie~"

I chuckled and ran to Natalie's home. Yup, everyone in this house knew about me and Natalie. Let's just say I need to tone it down when I was calling my friends. The only one who didn't know yet was my father. Why? I don't fucking know either.

~

"There you are! It's almost midnight!" Varsha screamed. "We did a lot of things without you already."

"Oh fuck you, you know I'm grounded. And it's only 8pm, what are you talking about?"

"Whatever."

We went to the living room where everyone was. When Natalie saw me, she screamed.

"MILEYYYYYY!!! I MISSED YOU SO SO SO MUCH!"

She tackled me with a hug that was very tight

"N-Nat..."

I looked at my friends who were staring and laughing at us.

"Help." I mouthed.

Rei was the first to say a word, "Alright! Shall we begin with the real party now?"