1~Bumping into a person

"Ah... A new chapter means also a new school," Natalie whispered smiling at her new school she just stepped in.

She moved from the countryside to a city because her father finally got a new job. It was first a little scary, but Natalie was so excited to meet new people! The last new face she met was ages ago and she's had enough of it! Enough of being depressed and locking herself up in her room because someone didn't dare to show up for 12 years.

You read that right.

It's been officially 12 years ago since Natalie has last seen her old bestie. She still didn't know when, where, how and why Miley left, but she didn't care anymore. She still remembered the time she officially broke up with Miley.

"I'M DONE WAITING FOR HER! IF SHE WANTS TO LEAVE, WELL THEN... F-FINE! LEAVE, MILEY! I NEVER CARED FOR HER ANYWAY AND SHE WAS JUST ANNOYING SO I'M ACTUALLY GLAD SHE LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE OR NOT EVEN... Leaving a singel note..."

"You still don't regret saying that?" Natalie's mother asked.

Natalie stubbornly shook her head. She really did not regret breaking up with Miley... Totally didn't!

"Well have fun at school, hunny!" Her mother said. Natalie kissed her mother's cheek. "Bye mum! I'll see you later."

And here we are right now, at Natalie's new school. Damn was she gonna enjoy it very hard.

The first thing she needed to do was officially one of the worst: make new friends.

She has forgotten already how to make friends. Her last bff was... You know who. We don't like to say her name out loud.

But how the hell was she gonna make friends this time?

"It's okay, Natalie... Just go to some random dude and talk."

Yea... That was not a good idea.

Natalie walked to some random dude who was sitting alone on a bench.

She didn't even get to say something before the dude said, "If you wanna fuck, then sure. If you wanna be friends or confess to me, get the fuck off."

And that's how she walked away, embarrassed from the guy. Never do that again, Nat!

She saw another lonely person at a bench, but didn't try again this time, figured it would be the best before she got labeled as "The Girl Who Just Can't Have Friends"

She made that name up for herself when she broke up with you know who.

Everytime if a person came to her to be friends, she would reject them.

"No friends for me," she used to say. But she didn't know it would make her feel very lonely. But anyways Natalie decided to just stay at her locker and wait for someone to ask her to be friends. This time though, she would not reject. She has learned from that.

Natalie waited and waited but no one came to her. She sighed when the bell rung and turned around only to bump into a girl.

"Hey, watch it!" The girl basically screamed.

"Well it ain't my fault that you-... you kinda look familiar." Natalie commented.

The girl widened her eyes and stayed speechless for a minute. Natalie looked around confused and waved at her. "Hello?" The girl turned red and laughed awkwardly. "W-wel... I was on TV."

Then it hit Natalie. She gasped. "Ooh! You're the girl who fell on stage when you tried hugging Harry Styles!"

The girl got mad, "What? No! But- yes. But no! I mean... Most people remember me like that," She sighed.

Natalie put a hand on the girl's shoulder, "Well I once waited 48 hours in a LINE to get tickets for the movie 'Bus Stop' ONLY for the the cashier to tell me there were no tickets left."

The girl cringed. "Poor legs..."

Natalie nodded. "And I still feel it."

"You kinda sound like a cool girl, wanna be friends?" The girl suddenly asked.

Natalie gasped, "Me? Really?!"

The girl nodded. "I'll introduce you to my friend group after classes! You're gonna love them!"

Natalie didn't know how to feel. She? In a friend group? Would they even like her?!

Natalie didn't have time to respond as the girl already left after saying, "I'll meet you here again, okay?"

Natalie nodded. "Y-Yea! I'll meet you here!"

Natalie was excited. Her first friends after... a decade already! School would be much easier and more fun from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two is done! The next chapter, Natalie will meet some of the girl's friends.