33~ Aiko's squad

(Miley pov)

And then suddenly, Elijah disappeared. I was not surprised to be honest: there was nothing to enjoy drama anymore, so why stay? What made me think twice was that it wasn't actually normal for Elijah to leave so fast. When there'd be no drama, he'd always created some that lasted for months! But now, he only stayed for two days and then... Left.

It made me think out loud, "Yeah, no way something is not going on."

So, I decided to text him.

Private chat
Elijah + Miley

You
👀

You
Soooo

Aiko😈
Fuck👌👈 off🚶pls🥺

You
Lollll I love you too much to leave u like that. C'mon, talk to me.

Aiko😈
Ew ;-; also go talk to Rei tf are u doing in my dms?

You
Shit I totally forgot abt Rei. Can't make Natalie disappointed when everything is cleared up🤸

Aiko😈
Well then run😍

You
Omw🏃🏃🏃

So, I called Rei and luckily she answered.

"Hey..."

"Yo." She simply answered. I totally forgot that this was how she always answered. After her whole fanfiction thing, she acted softer. It made me cringe when I thought about it.

"Natalie told me to apologise-"

"Natalie told you? You didn't want it to do it yourself?" Rei huffed.

"I mean... I thought you would get over it like always, but I guess since you sound still upset it makes me want to actually say sorry."

"So?"

"So, I'm sorry. You story is actually very good and I'm sorry I make you rush and change the whole plot. You're a very good writer, you should think about making it your hobby-"

"I didn't ask for compliments."

"...uhm, right. I'm sorry", I finally apologized.

"Ok."

"Ok?"

"Mhm", then she chuckled, "You know I actually don't care, right?"

Right.

"Then why did you leave and you sounded so mad..." I asked confused.

"I'm just messing with ya! I almost have 50k readers: my story is a success! You're just a hater!" She explained.

"Makes sense I guess. Well then... Again sorry and uh..."

She didn't let me finish my sentence as she hung up.

I looked at my phone and sighed. "That's how you do it..." I whispered.