22~ problem solved

(Miley pov)

"I really don't know what to do!" I immediately whined when my friends picked up the video call.

"Oh please, Miley. Just say you can't come because of your father!" Christina said.

"Also hello to you too." She rolled her eyes.

"But you don't understand! Natalie knows that whatever excuse I make is false. We need proof for it."

"Just record it?" Varsha joined.

"She won't believe it, trust me!" I said.

"Bro, but like- what if you just say MILEY can't come?" Noah came with a random idea.

"Hi, Noah!" Varsha waved at the camera.

"Hi, Varsha!"

"Are you serious right now?!" I asked unbelievably.

"He's right tho. Riley needs to join the sleepover, but Miley doesn't, right? Just say you can't come and show up as Riley. Tadaaaaa!" Christina suggested.

"You guys are dumb! Natalie has already seen my face, so obviously she's gonna know I'm Miley. Plus I already showed a random picture from Pinterest to her and said it was Riley."

"Lol then I don't know." Christina said.

"Please don't ever say lol again." Varsha cringed.

Noah clapped his hands, "I have an amazing idea."

"I have a feeling it's gonna be very stupid..." Varsha mumbled.

"You go tell Natalie you can't come and then do plastic surgery and show up as Riley. When the sleepover is done, you do plastic surgery again to get your normal face back and boom! No one notice a thing..."

It went silent for a moment untill I kicked Noah from the call. "Let's not invite him for a few minutes."

Varsha snorted.

"Is it bad I actually thought the same?" Christina asked. I wanted to reply, but Rei suddenly joined the call

"Yooooo I came back from writing, anyone wanna proof read?"

"Oh! I do-"

"No one wants to proof read your stupid story, now help me!" I snapped.

"Damn ok..."

I passed out on the bed, "I did not want this bullshit."

"No one wanted it, but here we are." Christina said.

"Uhm, well I didn't ask for this, but it sure helped me get A LOT of viewers! My fanfiction has been number one on the Jinmon and bus stop tag for days now! Thanks Miley!"

"Glad you're happy."

"But why didn't you make it a Jina, Simon and Tommes fanfiction since Tommes is also in the main ship." Christina asked.

"Duhhh, because Miley doesn't represent Tommes. She's a Simon stan after all."

"What do you mean Simon stan? I don't even know his face!"

"Out of all characters, you hated him the least, so yes you're a Simon stan."

I rolled my eyes, "God, just help me cancel the sleepover!"

Christina groaned, "Oh my gosh, you're so annoying!"

"Guys, Noah asked to be added back to the call," Varsha said after being silent the whole time.