30~ a new idea

(Natalie pov)

So after this creepy guy sat down next to me, he didn't want to stop talking. It's not like I didn't enjoy it, he was actually someone who you could never be bored with. He had all my interests and I could relate to everything he said. It was as if he was my soulmate. But he wasn't, Miley was.

The only reason why I didn't want to talk to Aiko was because I knew he wanted me to stop hanging with Miley. I knew his plan, I'm not dumb unlike her.

"Aiko, this is the last warning I'm giving you. stop talking!" The teacher scolded.

Aiko rolled his eyes and layed down on his crossed arms. "But you're so boring..." he mumbled. I looked at him with pity.

"Maybe you can draw something," I advised him. He looked at me, flashing a smile. "Okay, then I'll draw your beautiful face."

I smiled back. He really seemed like a nice guy, but I know he was a devil inside. I wonder why he had to be like this.

I stared behind me and I saw Rei staring at Christina. I wonder what happened between these two.

~
(Miley pov)

"So, now explain what happened," I started. Chris, Rei and I were in the cafeteria on a different table to talk things out. I thought it would be better, so the other couldn't be bothered by drama caused by... The name we should not speak out loud.

"Well, Chris..." Rei began.

"Just apologize and move on," Chris simply said.

"Wait, no-" I said. This wasn't how they were going to fix their fight! I wanted them to do it in steps, like explaining themselves first, then apologize, promise to never do it again and then make up by treating each others to ice cream or whatever. But them directly going to step 2 and skip the rest... was that really going to fix everything?

Anyways, as soon as I spoke, the devil himself entered the cafeteria and was ready to go to us and sit next to Christina. Nah, he was not going to get it this day, not now.

Christina noticed his presence, "Hurry and apologize so I can, too and we can be girlfriends again so this bitch won't bother us!"

Rei looked behind her and gulped, "I'm sorry," she quickly said.

"I'm also sorry, we're at peace. Now come sit next to me- aaaand nevermind."

You guessed it, Aiko sat down next to Christina. "Hey, old friends!" he greeted enthousiast.

Christina rolled her eyes. She asked, her expression showing that of irritation, "Where are your friends, bimbo?"

"Oh, can't I hang out with my favorite people? Where the others, by the way?"

"Nowhere to your concern," Rei hissed. But Aiko glared at her, making her sigh as she stood up. "Well, I guess I can go now?"

"No-" I wanted to say, but Aiko interrupted me, "Yes, byeeee!"

Elijah!

Rei was about to leave, but Christina stopped her, "You're going to let me suffer alone?"

Aiko gasped, "Such a bad girl! Leaving your girlfriends in the hands of someone she doesn't want to be with!"

"I know that if I stay here, I'll probably kill myself the next day, so shut the fuck up and go flirt with your aunt like Nina did in Bus Stop, you stupid boy," Rei fired back.

Christina chuckled while I snorted. When Rei saw Aiko's reaction, she smiled proudly before winking and leaving the cafeteria.

"Tsk, stupid bitch..." Aiko mumbled. Christina looked at him in disgust before standing up.