4~ birthday planning

(Natalie pov)

The next day I waited for my new friends at my locker. I was kinda excited to meet Riley today. Her name is very similar to... you know who. I bet that you know who looked the same as Riley! Maybe they knew each other. But why did I care? I broke up with her a long time ago anyway, so why am I excited to see the possible look alike of you know who?

"Hey!", Christina greeted. She came here with Rei who waved at me.

I waved back, "Hey."

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Christina asked.

I frowned, "Going to class?"

"Yea, but after that because I won't waste my day on school." Christina said.

"Let's go to a mall to shop for Natalie's birthday." Rei suggested.

"Oh you really don't have to-" I got cut off by Christina screaming. "That's a great idea! Then i can buy everything you stare interested at!"

I hushed her, "Y'all really don't have to do this!"

"We insist." Rei smiled. Christina nodded. "You're our friend, so we should buy you gifts. Are you planning on spending your birthday alone without gifts?"

I mumbled, "It's not like it's gonna be lonely..."

"Of course it won't as we will be there! We're gonna make your birthday the best birthday ever, trust me." Christina smirked.

Rei looked suspicious at Christina. "What are you planning?" she asked.

The look on Christina's face really gave me chills. I was kinda scared to trust Christina on planning my birthday. I mean- she's rich. What do rich people do on birthdays?

"Oh, you'll scare her! Don't worry, Nat. This will be your best 17th birthday."

"I'll be 18," I corrected her.

"I meant 18th!" Christina smiled.

"Oh, Chris, we don't know if she's a party girl like you," Rei said.

"So what? Do you like parties, Nat?" Christina asked.

I shrugged. "Never been to a real one."

Christina gasped, "This gets even more exciting! Let me handle everything. You won't regret it!"

The bell rung and we headed to our classes. I didn't know if i would regret letting Christina plan my birthday, but you know what they say.

YOLO!

~

(Miley POV)

It was lunch time and I waited in the cafeteria with a mask on my face. At least there are some positive points of Corona being here. Now people won't look weird at me and i don't have to worry about Natalie seeing my face.

It was a choice to wear masks or not since corona virus was not that bad in the universe i lived in.

I saw Varsha and Noah walking towards my table.

"Wow, are you still sick?" Noah asked.

I shaked my head, "No, but I don't wanna risk anything."

Noah and Varsha shrugged.

Time passed by and Christina, Rei and Natalie still didn't come.

Varsha and Noah didn't seem to mind since they were just playing on their phones, but I did! It was peeping hot in that damn mask and I couldn't breath!

"When will the others come? You know, Chris, Rei... and the new girl." I asked.

"They're out shopping," Varsha explained.

Wait what?!

"Will they come back soon?" I asked with a little hope.

Varsha shook her head. "Knowing Chris, they won't be back till the end of the day. So they're basically ditching class."

WHAT?!

"So I had that damn mask on for no reason?!" I screamed while throwing off my mask.

Varsha and Noah looked weird at me.

"Put your mask back on, you sick bitch." Noah scolded me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are they shopping anyway?"

"Christina wants to plan Nat's whole birthday," Varsha explained.

Wait I totally forgot Natalie's birthday was in two weeks!

I smiled, "My baby girl is growing up so fast."

"Your what?!" Noah choked.

"Nothing. Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" That one of the most important days was gonna happen soon?

"You didn't ask," Varsha shrugged. "Anyways, you coming?"

Oh, I totally forgot I couldn't come! I'm sure Natalie didn't want me there and I can't reveal myself! She wouldn't forgive me if she ever saw my face.

"I remember being busy, sorry." I lied.

"That's a bummer. I'm sure Nat wanted you to be there," Noah said.

Oh, but I'm sure she would not.

"Anyways, tell her happy birthday for me. I got to go." While standing up, I quickly added, "Oh uh- on the name Riley, not Miley." and then I left.

Noah and Varsha saw me walking out before whispering something I couldn't hear. Then they both grinned while looking at each other.

What were they planning this time?

~

Hello! Thanks for reading this book and I want to tag secret_me_aj for making this amazing book cover. Thank youuuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

See y'all in the next chap!

(New me editing this book is cringing so bad😭)