8~ before and on the party

(Miley POV)

The next four days, I didn't show up at school as usual and my friends told me they informed Natalie that I would come to her party.

What was strange was that Natalie didn't text me in those four days, but then again, I was not surprised.

I was an idiot to her.

Anyways---- present time!

"Please tell me your not actually going like that to a BIRTHDAY PARTY!" Christina screamed.

We met up at my place to prepare for the party and I was wearing a pink BTS love yourself hoodie with grey sweatpants.

"I don't see what's wrong with that?" I shrugged.

"Are you serious?!" Christina asked.

"It's not like she's gonna get excited that I'll be there, no? You told me she didn't answer when y'all told her I was forced to go to her birthday party!" I exclaimed.

"At least show some efforts! You can wear merch if you want, but not a hoodie! Come on, Miley."

I groaned and got up from my bed. "Sure let me just see what I have."

"No no no no no. You are not going to choose what you'll wear. I know you'll eventually choose some random outfit that looks lazy." Christina said as she pushed me back on my bed and walked to my wardrobe.

"This."

"Aight

"Aight." I said and changed my outfit.

After I was done, Christina clapped her hands, "Perfect!"

~

"Tell me WHY are you wearing a MASK on a birthday party?" Varsha asked.

"I don't wanna get sick!" I said.

"Corona is litarlly gone! What are you still doing with your damn mask?" Noah groaned.

"Shut the f up, you guys! I don't wanna risk anything and I can choose what I wanna wear at a party!" I stubbornly said.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Get in the car already, I don't wanna be late!" Christina whined and we drove off to Natalie's house.

When we were there, we saw a lot of people already and the music could be heard from many blocks away.

Since when did she get popular? Did I miss something?

Christina snapped me out of my thoughts. "Get out!"

I was anxious going inside the house. It was not very big, but it was definitely not small! My house was still bigger though.

"Uhm.. are you sure y'all want me here? I mean I'm not gonna dance or something-" I tried escaping, but it didn't work.

"Shut up and go inside the house! I think we are the last people to join in!" Christina said.

We stepped inside and Rei, Varsha and Noah immediately searched for Natalie.

I decided to just get lost in the house and hide somewhere so no one would bother me and I could just play games on my phone. Also I wouldn't have to meet Natalie then.

I didn't know how she would react if she found out Riley is Miley.

"Let's go... upstairs," I mumbled to myself. I couldn't even hear myself because of the loud music.

"Where are you going?!" Christina screamed.

"Getting lost so I won't have to meet Natalie." I said. Of course she didn't hear me and just shrugged.

Just as I was about to walk away, one of my favorite songs came.

"ISN'T THAT YOUR FAVORITE SONG?! COME DANCE IT!" Christina screamed.

"UH...LATER!" And I ran away. I found a room and decided to stay there.

(Natalie pov)

The party was so big and many people greeted me, saying happy birthday. I just thanked them. I mean- I didn't know anyone here! The only ones I knew where the people from my class. I didn't know Christina would invite the whole school!

The party started two hours ago and I still didn't see my friends.

Where were they?

Just then I saw Noah, Varsha and Rei reaching me.

"HELLO!" They greeted.

"HI, GUYS! WHERE WERE YOU ALL?" I asked covering my ears from the loud music.

"IT WAS ALL MILEY'S FAULT! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE OF HER STUPID MASK FOR NO REASON-" Noah got cut off by a song.

Hey, that was dumb dumb by red velvet!

"YO I LOVE THAT SONG! I STUDIED THE DANCE OF IT," I yelled.

I started to dance the song and people surrounded me and filmed me.

I didn't know if they were laughing at me or not, but I didn't care.

Varsha hid her face while Rei was loosing it. "MAN, MILEY IS MISSING SO MUCH!" Rei laughed.

Why do they keep calling her Miley?

I decided to ignore it and jammed to the songs that were playing.

~

After two hours I was tired as fuck and wanted to go to my room so that's what I did

When I opened the door I saw a person on my bed with a phone on her hand. She had a mask on.

"Uhm.. hi?" I said with no response.

Maybe she didn't hear me or she just ignored me.

I tried again, "Hello?" But this time a little louder.

The girl shot up from my bed and hid her face with her hand.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked.

I laughed, "This is my room."

"Oh u-uh... Bye!" She quickly said and ran away from the bed to the door.

Before she could exist the door tho, I grabbed her arm and made her turn around.

That's when I saw her face.

She may had a mask on, but I could still reconize her. I just... felt it.

"Miley...?" I asked shocked.

Her eyes widened.

She pushed me and hid her face while saying, "W-Who's Miley?... I'm Natasha!" Then ran out of the door.

I still had my shocked face on. After all those years... We met again at my 18th birthday.

And I was pissed.