18~ the carnival

(Miley pov)

We stopped at the very begin of the carnival. It looked so nice, all the colors and music and people laughing and having fun.

"Seems nice here. Everyone is having fun." I said. Natalie turned to me and smirked, "Let's make you have even more fun, so they'll get jealous!"

She pulled me by my arm and dragged me to one of the games we could play.

"Wait... It's my first time in a carnival. What should I do?" I asked when we were at the game of popping balloons.

A/N: I don't know the names since I'm not english, so I'll just describe what they're playing.

Back to the story.

"Oh come on, it not that hard." Natalie said.

"You just gotta pop the balloons with the... What's it called?"

"I forgot, but let's just imagine they're sharp pencils."

"Yea, sharp pencils!"

"Okay..." I hesitated. It was indeed the first time I went to a carnival. In America, they didn't have that where I lived, so I could only see it in Movies and series. (future me is not having this paragraph)

"Lemme show you how to play like a pro." Nat smirked, wich made me smirk too

"You're on."

After many tries, I lost. I crossed my arms while Natalie laughed at me.

"Let's go back home."

Then she stopped, "We just got here! C'mon, I'll make you not wanna leave."

Then she dragged me to other games I never played in my life, wich ended up with me paying for everything, wich I didn't mind. I found Natalie cute being so excited.

I felt like a sugar mommy.

~

"YOU'RE SO BAD AT THIS GAME!" Natalie laughed.

"It's not my fault I never picked up a gun!" I complained.

"Just say you're bad!"

"I never even played all of this before!" I crossed my arms.

Natalie was silent and just looked at me with a done face.

"First not knowing movies, now not knowing how to play games." She mumbled and I heard but ignored.

"Let's eat cotton candy." I suggested and took her to a candy shop where I payed for the candy.

"I love it!" Natalie moaned. "LET'S GO EAT ICE CREAM!"

"My wallet-"

I couldn't finish the sentence because Natalie already got here with the ice creams. Then the guy and Natalie looked at me. I sighed while paying.

"I'm gonna end up broke..." I mumbled.

"Here, have a taste!" Natalie said. I wanted to grab the horns, but it fell on the ground