13~ Bad movie night

(third pov)

"You what?" Miley asked while laughing.

"I know it was stupid to scream out loud, but at least I got free food!" Natalie proudly said.

She just finished telling Miley all her stories while she was gone and Miley added another reason why she regretted leaving her bestie- wait no, girlfriend.

"Your adventures are crazy. Who screams 'I fuck teletubbies!' just for free food?"

Natalie looked at Miley as if she was crazy. "Uhm... Gen z?! (NO SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT- 😭😭😭) What I did was innocent. Some dudes drink soap just for fun!"

Miley choked on air. "Who raised them?"

Natalie shrugged, "Gen z." (what was i on 👁️👄👁️)

Then Natalie got an amazing idea: "Wanna watch a movie?"

"I won't say no to you," Miley laughed.

"Then let's have a sleepover! You don't have a choice, but to do as I wish because you're my girlfriend!" Natalie grinned.

"I'm sure that's not how relationships work..." Miley mumbled.

Natalie shrugged. "At least you can wear my pyjama!"

"Then we should go to your room?" Miley suggested.

"Which you already know where is, right, Natasha?" Natalie teased.

Natasha rolled her eyes and got dragged to Natalie's room.

Natalie pushed Miley on her bed. "Remember when we met like this at my party?"

Miley laughed awkward. "Yea, I remember..."

Natalie giggled before turning to her closet.

"Here wear this."

She gave Miley a pink unicorn onesie. She herself wore a squirrel onesie.

After Miley was done changing herself, Natalie gasped, "You're so cute!"

Which made Miley blush a little.

Why did I blush for a compliment?

After that, they went to the living room and Natalie scrolled through Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Me?" Miley asked pointing at herself. Natalie rolled her eyes and poked at Miley's chest. "Yes, you! Last time we saw each other we were kids, so I never got to know your interests except animals, but I think that has changed?"

Miley shook her head. "Not true at all. I still love them! I wanna do something with animals later."

Reminds me of Riley. Their names sound also similar! No wonder they have much in common.

Natalie smiled. "So what do you wanna watch?"

"Mmm, I have never fully watched movies to be honest. Only Frozen 1 and all the other classic Disney movies."

"You have never watched other iconic films?"

"I still don't know what avengers is about. I just know that iron man die-"

"BRO!"

Natalie jumped off the couch. "So you're actually telling me you ONLY watched frozen, cinderella, belle and the beast and Snow white?"

"And the princess and the frog..." Miley slowly added. "Well actually half of it."

"Sit down. We are gonna watch all the iconic movies you've missed!" Natalie said sitting down on the couch. "I'm already sitting."