2~ New friends

After classes, Natalie waited at her locker where she would meet her new friends. Waiting still triggered her because if a certain you know who.

Lucky for her, the girl came only three seconds after she arrived.

"Hey!" She greeted.

Natalie smiled.

"I hope it's okay for you to come with me to my car. My friends are there." The girl said.

"Oh sure that's fine."

They got to the parking lot where three people were waiting at a red car.

"So these are Noah, Rei, Varsha and normally there's another girl, but she was absent today." The girl said. "And I'm Christina!"

"Hi..." Natalie whispered.

"Eyyy no need to be shy! We're chill people, c'mon", Rei said.

"If you say so", Natalie smiled.

"Let's all hang out at my place!" Christina said. They all agreed and drove to Christina's home.

~

"So, Nat! Can I call you that?" Varsha asked.

Natalie smiled and nodded. "Yayyy okay, Nat~ how did you end up here? I've never seen you before."

"Oh I moved here because of my dad. Not complaining tho. Now I can get to make new friends!" Natalie explained.

"You never had them?" Noah asked.

Natalie shook her head, "I did, but she disappeared randomly and I still didn't get to see her."

"And you don't mind?" Christina asked.

Natalie scoffed, "Of course I do! I waited for her everyday and she didn't come play with me. That mofherfucking bitch, if I see her I swear to gOD-" Natalie did a random move she thought was taekwondo, but instead hit Noah's face, "OW-"

"OH, IM SO SORRY!" Natalie apologized.

Varsha held her and Rei looked if Noah got a purple eye.

"Maybe chill? Was it that bad?" Varsha asked.

Natalie nodded, "I waited for her for more than 10 years! I'm still waiting for her, but i don't give a fuck anymore. She can die and I won't care."

"What if she actually died?" Rei asked.

Then Natalie went silent. Wait... Was her bestie... Dead?

"I- I hope not..." Natalie tried not to let tears go from her eyes.

Christina noticed and grabbed a tissue. "No don't cry! Don't think such things. I'm sure she's alive, just... Not here."

"Yea she definitely died- ow!" Noah said. Varsha punched him on the arm.

"It doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure I won't get to see her ever again." Natalie sighed.

"Let's all watch a movie!" Christina suggested. They ended up watching the popular movie "Bus Stop"

~

"Wait, Natalie! Give me your phone number!" Christina said when they were at the door, ready to go home.

"O-oh... I don't have one..." Natalie said.

Everyone gasped "You don't?" Rei asked.

"My mother will give me one though! On my birthday."

"I hope so. Imagine being 17 and still not having a phone!" Christina said.

Natalie shrugged.

"Wait!" Vrasha gave Natalie an android, "Take my phone! I have a reserve so it doesn't matter. Just don't go to snapchat hehe."

"Really?!" Natalie screamed. Her first ever phone that's not plastic! "Thank you! I'll treat you when I have money."

"When's your birthday?" Christina asked.

"September 12th." Natalie said.

Christmas screamed, "AAAH, That's in two weeks! Okay, I'll get you a phone. For now take Varsha's!"

"Oh you really don't-"

"I wanna be a sugar mommy for once! Let me give you a phone."

Natalie smiled. She was getting so much presents for no reason. I guess I deserve it.

"Alright! I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!" Christina said.

Everyone said there goodbyes and Natalie got back to school where she called her mom. Yes she called her mom, because she finally got a phone.

"You really couldn't wait, huh?" Her mom scolded her when they arrived at home.

Natalie just smiled and ran to her room to watch youtube videos not knowing she didn't have a charger to charge her "phone" when the battery was low.

She binge watched her favorite YouTuber pewdiepie until she got a message from a random person.

A bitch🙄❤️
Can u send me the shit we have to do for math?
Read at 9:00pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Don't leave me on read🤡🔪
Read at 9:01pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Bro I don't remember hurting you today as I was ABSENT so I'd like to know wtf y'all did today on school when I was NOT THERE
Read at 9:01pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Humph fine I'll ask Christina.
Read at 9:02pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Bitch awnser tf?
Read at 9:03pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Well fuck you too then....
Read at 9:04pm

A bitch🙄❤️
😈😈😈😈😈😈❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Read at 9:04pm

A bitch🙄❤️
🤡🤡🤡🤡🔪🔪🔪🔪😈😈😈😈👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👌👌👌😤👌👌👌👌👌
Read at 9:04pm

A bitch🙄❤️
👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧💑💑💑👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨😶💑💑✂️💕👩‍❤️‍👨💕🤩🍣🤮🔪🤨❗😈❗🥺🥁😤🙄🥁💑🤺✂️🤺🤨🤨❗😈❗🍣🤨🤺😣✂️🤺😍❗🤨❗😎
Read at 9:05pm

A bitch🙄❤️
....
Read at 9:05pm

A bitch🙄❤️
👁️👄👁️
Read at 9:05pm

A bitch🙄❤️
Okey den if ur just gonna ignore me 😔😔😔😔
Read at 9:07pm

A bitch🙄❤️
I'm hurt. Christina is a way better friend as she sends me math and you don't :(
Read at 9:07pm

A bitch🙄❤️
AWNSER THE FUDGEEE
Read at 9:08pm

A bitch🙄❤️
K bye bitch
Read at 9:10pm

You
Who tf is u?