27~ A plan?

(third pov)

"I'm just so done with Miley acting like this. Why doesn't she want to reveal herself?" Natalie sighed as she bit on the chocolate Noah bought.

Noah just hummed, "We keep telling her that, but she doesn't listen."

"Yes, but like does she not trust me? It took her a while to say she was Miley, too."

Noah nodded.

"Anyway, update?" Natalie asked changing the subject.

"Miley is freaking out. She doesn't know why you're mad, so I said I would help a little bit."

"But you don't need to... Ugh, Miley is such a baby and I hate it that I find it cute," Natalie said.

"Mhm." Noah laughed. "It's a good thing we know about each other."

After a good 10 seconds of silence, Natalie finally asked, "Hey, so, how did you actually find out I knew this whole time?"

"Well..." Noah hesitated.

"Are you gonna say it?"

"I'm just a good guesser."

"He said it."

Noah shook his head. "I mean, I've never met someone so dense, so I couldn't actually believe you still didn't know. Also on the birthday party when Christina and Miley had a little fight, you left and then came back as if Chris never exposed Miley in front of you."

He continued, "And how I actually found out... Well when Riley said she was grounded and no one believed her, she sent a voice message, right?"

Natalie nodded.

"Well her father said Miley countless times and never said Riley, but Riley is grounded, so why did he say Miley? And so far I knew, you still didn't know Miley and Riley are twins. So when you let that slip and never questioned it, I knew you were also hiding things."

Natalie chuckled, "You really are good at observing. What do you wanna be later? A detective?"

Noah cringed. "No, I'm gonna work in McDonald's, what are you talking about?"

It went silent.

"You're kidding, right?" Natalie asked with a serious tone in her voice.

Noah shook his head, but then laughed. "No, I just don't know yet. I do know I'm gonna do every job Varsha does."

Natalie shrugged "Whatever works with you I guess."

"So when did you find out?" Noah asked, taking a sip from his water.

"Literally on the first day we texted each other." Natalie said rolling her eyes.

Noah choked, "Really?!"

"Duhh, I'm pretending to be dumb, but that doesn't mean I actually am!" Natalie deadpanned.

"I knew it when she sent me the picture of Lizzy Greene. When I called her out, she sent me a some other girl from Pinterest. I was lowkey mad at her, but figured she just didn't want to show her face and I respected that."

She continued, "So it was kinda sus that she said she was friends with you guys, but y'all never talked about her, only about Miley. And y'all also said her name was Miley countless times, but I didn't want to accept the fact that I'm talking to my old bestie."