29~ The new guy

Warning: long chapter❗

Miley is a coward💕💕💕

You
Now I still wanna know who tf you are

WHO
Who? Me?

You
Who else?!

WHO
Idk maybe Riley?

You
How do u even know abt Riley?!

WHO
You literally said her name🤦‍♀️ anyways___

You
Lemme call you

WHO
No

So yeah, I tried calling this mystery person, but of course they hung up.

You
WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER

WHO
I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER A CALL IF I DON'T WANNA

You
Come onnnn @/Noah who are they?!!

Noah🌽
My friend 🤦‍♂️ who else?

You
Why are y'all hiding things from me? ☹️

WHO
Idk ask urself

I had enough and just closed my phone and sat straight on my bed. I stared at the black screen while thinking who the fuck that person could be.

"Who are you?"

But then, I got a call from Christina. Oh well.

I answered, "What do-"

"Rei is mad at me," Christina interrupted before I could even finish my sentence.

I frowned. "Why would Rei be even mad at you? Y'all are like... Soulmates."

"Well, I may and surely may have messed up. So a few hours ago I wanted to hangout with Rei, right?"

I hummed.

"And she rejected me, right?"

"Yes."

"So after that, I went out with... Aiko. You know Bimbostick?" Christina asked to make sure I knew who she was talking about.

I nodded, "Yes, the guy y'all don't let me add to the group chat."

Christina continued, "So he wanted to go out and just walk and since I was bored I asked to go with him, but I didn't let Rei know. So yeah when I got back home, my wifi turned on and she was spamming me like crazy! So now she's mad at me for not letting her know I went out with bimbo."

I face palmed, "And y'all fighting for that?"

"Yup. Crazy, right? But you know what's even worse?"

"Oh no..." I could already feel this would turn out into a big stupid drama.

"So apparently, Rei doesn't study for her exams at all!"