11~ embarrassment

(Natalie's pov)

"Wake up!" My mother screamed.

I hummed, "Five more minutes..."

I really didn't wanna go to school this time. I mean why should I go when I wouldn't see Riley?

And Miley...

I didn't want to think about her so I forced myself to get up and get dressed.

"Something tells me you're gonna have a wonderful day at school!" My dad smiled while having breakfast.

I looked at him unbelievably. "Really dad? No, bitch, I ain't gonna enjoy today! Can i drop out?"

"No!" My mom yelled. "After all those years studying and now you're finally in your last year and you want to drop out? That's one whole waste."

I shrugged. "I wasted my life anyway. Remember when I was waiting for Miley all the time..."

"But child that's the past. I tried reaching Miley's parents yesterday but her dad said that Miley doesn't even know you anymore," my dad said trying to get me motivated for school.

"Dad!"

"Albert!"

"Sorry!"

"What i wanted to say is... Forget about her," my dad sighed.

I faked a smile. "Okay! I'm going to school now, bye."

"Bye bye!"

"Stay safe!"

~
(Miley pov)

I was hiding behind a tree that was close to school. I was waiting for Natalie to show up at school to make sure she wouldn't see me.

Noah suddenly cane from behind and said, "Not surprised to see you wearing a mask."

I jumped by the sudden comment. "Did you recognize me?!"

"Well I didn't by your face at first, but since you're hiding behind a tree like a weirdo trying not to attract attention, it was very hard not to recognize you," He chuckled.

Damn it.

"Ah shit. Well I'm going now! And remember to leave me alone for the whole day, okay?"

Noah nodded and I went off to my classroom where I had History. When everyone was in the classroom, a teacher came.

"Guys, Mr. Ksbssjbddbhdjd is absent today so you're gonna have math with class 6B so you can go home earlier."

Some groaned, some cheered, but I panicked.

"My friends are there so that means Nat is gonna be there too... Ah shit ah shit ah shit!" I mumbled to myself.

We got up and went to the classroom of 6B. When we got inside I tried to hide my face as much as I could but one person just had to ruin it all.

"Hey, isn't that Riley?"

I didn't know who said that but I freaked out and tripped.

My mask flew away while i fell on my face on the ground. Everyone started laughing except Natalie. She just eyed me up and down.

"Oh nevermind, that's Natasha!" The voice laughed.

I turned around to meet the owner of the voice: Christina.

After that, my eyes shifted to Natalie and we made eye contact. We stayed like that for a good 3 seconds untill her eyes widened and I turned around very quickly.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck she saw me! And worse, I didn't have my mask on this time.

"Stop being lazy and get to your seat!" The teacher scolded.