Out of Luck (Part 1)

Random angst-fluff, enjoy!
Ps: I explain why I rarely write about borrowers at the end of the chapter.
————-

I have to get out of here.

Her heart was beating like a drum.

The only protection she had was the towering walls around her but she knew it wasn't going to be enough.

Lilly had to get to the rope at the other side of the wall and she had to pass the giant's room to get to it. An impossible task for someone so small.

Lilly held her head in her hands as the booming voice of the giant echoed inside the room once again. She pulled her legs to her chest, trying to stay still while curling into a little ball.

"Luna! Why can't you just stay calm?"

Lilly was trembling terribly. She knew the thin walls would not be enough to keep herself hidden from the monster. She was sure of it.

"Hey!"

Lilly didn't take a close look at the giant before but the way her footsteps shook the ground, she could tell that she should be as tall as a skyscraper from her perspective.

She swallowed hard. She could be nothing more than entertainment for someone that big.

Lilly held her breath while she approached the small crack in the wall. It was a smart move to at least take a look at the threat that she was facing with. Trying not to make a sound, Lilly watched the fluffy samoyed wandering around the room to find the little invader. The tiny girl wasn't scared of dogs but seeing a massive one shouldn't get count.

Lilly could see the dog but she couldn't be able to see the face of the towering figure beside it, the owner. The teen was so gigantic that Lilly hadn't even seen her face just once, and the fact that she was living with her for two months, it was making her even more terrified. The giant's real height might be taller than six feet but it was hard to tell when you were at the size of a pencil.

"Luna!" The giant rushed towards the wall as her dog finally spotted the terrified tiny.

Lilly fell backward in an instant. The dog's pointy nose was forcing the crack to be open up, even more, trying to get to the hidden prize.

The tiny girl started breathing heavily as the reality of the sharp teeth sunk in her mind. She was just a few inches away from getting crushed by the fluffy monster's strong jaw.

Lilly closed her hands over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She tried to back away but her body had been paralyzed with shock.

"Ugh, stop it!"

Everything stopped for Lilly when the white fur left its place to huge eyes. Their wideness could compete with oceans. Their hazel colour reminded Lilly of an immense forest.

She tried to scream but there was no avail, she had lost control of her body. Her limbs were betraying her, she couldn't even move a single muscle in her will. All she could achieve was trembling in fear. Lilly couldn't hear the impatient barking of the dog anymore. The view in front of her was so breathtaking that Lilly couldn't think of anything else.

The eyes of the giant were hypnotizing. Lilly could see her own reflection on her pupils.

It was terrifying.

The poor girl pressed her back to the nearest wall to get away from her but the space was cramped. She looked around her to find another exit but she knew that she could only get out by using the crack which was now blocked by a giant face.