Hospital (Part 1)

I'm having a writer's block and I wanted to write something fast and a bit messy. Well, here's my new one-shot!
————-
Anya slammed the door open as she got out of the class. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

"F*cking retard," she murmured to herself while looking around her. She would make that little thing pay for what she had done.

On the other hand, Jess was in the middle of a phone conversation with someone unknown to her. She was trembling terribly. The hand that was holding the phone was unsteady and ready to let the phone slip down from her fingers. The tiny girl was having a hard time staying calm. Her whole body felt limp as she heard some noises through the phone.

"I-I'm coming as soon as possible, yes, I'm her sister. Alright..."

She slipped her phone into her pocket as she breathed heavily. Her black hair was tied up into a tight ponytail. Jess let her hair fall onto her shoulders to release some tension but it was clearly useless. She huffed as a strand of the blue side of her hair blocked her view but that was not one of her concerns at the moment.

Jess didn't want to believe what she had just heard.

She had to hurry if she wanted to catch up to the school bus. If not, she would not be able to see her sister.

The tiny sighed as she started to run towards the human corridor. She did want to use the path inside the walls but they were so complicated even for her. She was in a hurry, she couldn't take the risk to get lost.

Jess had almost reached the gate as a gigantic shoe blocked her path. She scrambled back and fell because of the sudden motion. The blue-haired girl looked above in fear as she realized that she was face to face with one of her classmates.

Anya.

"Oh, I didn't think that I would actually run into you after what you did to me, bug."

The tone of her voice was mocking but there was also something different in it and Jess clearly knew what it was.

Anger.

'Sh*t, I can't deal with this right now." She thought as she stood up.

"Look, I really don't have time for this," Jess said. She tried to pass her shoe and go her way but she couldn't even manage to move as Anya lifted her foot and put it over her frail body.

"You're not going anywhere." The blond girl hissed as she pressed Jess onto the ground. She crouched down and looked at the trembling body of the tiny beneath her leg. Jess was struggling to breathe. She was punching and kicking Anya but it was to no avail.

"I have to go, please!" She said in panic.

The blond girl smirked and bent down, reaching down to imprison Jess into a tight fist.

"Why it's so hard for tinies like you to understand us?" She cooed as well as she rose to her full height.

The poor girl was trying to push the massive digits which were encircled around her like some fences, trying to make her way out of them.

"Anya, please listen to me." She pleaded yet the expression on her face was revealing how serious she was. "You need to let me go. Now." Jess hit onto the giantess's finger, she was looking panicked and scared. But the tone of her voice was stern and that wasn't pleasing for a giant that was already mad at her.

Her grip tightened even more. Jess let out a whimper as she was being lifted to her captor's face, forced to look into her eyes.

"You can't order me around. You're not my boss."