Secret Romantic

I'm having a writer's block, I wanted to write something fast and light-hearted. So here's my new one-shot, I hope you enjoy it!
———
Btw, I wrote about the couple from my one-shot "A Little Secret", you don't have to read it to understand this one.
—————
Cheesy
————

The redhead yawned lazily.

She stretched her arms up to her head and let out a deep breath as she smiled in relief. She could feel the cool morning breeze on her face.

Emma turned her gaze to her right to see if her girlfriend was still sleeping up or not. But the bed was empty. It seemed like nobody had touched the other side of the bed. Where she could've been? Allison was the one to sleep till noon, so why she had gotten up early than her?

Furrowing her brows, Emma started to shift into bed to got up but she suddenly felt a slight pressure on her chest.

The redhead chuckled as she looked down and finally solved that little mystery; Allison had curled up into a ball and she was sleeping safely on her chest.

That realization made Emma lay back in her place as she tried not to disturb her little companion.

She was always forgetting that Allison was a shifter. It was hard getting used to being around her like this but it wasn't an obstacle in front of her love for the blond girl. Even though she stayed four inches tall for a full year, Emma would still be willing to protect her tiny frame with all of her heart.

The giantess did not want to startle the little girl but she had to get up at some point. Her slender fingers made their way to Allison's shoulder-length blond hair as she started caressing it with caution.

She was looking as fragile as a glass while she was sleeping on her chest. The peaceful expression on her girlfriend's face was so cute that Emma could've watch it for hours. The way she curled into a ball was making her body look even smaller on the massive landscape of Emma's white shirt.

"Ally?" The redhead whispered to the girl as she gently caressed her blond hair. She played with her hair as one of her fingers was tracing her back. Her skin was soft and warm, Emma's shirt had made a good job to keep her comfortable.

"Wake up, little thing." She teased her once she felt a movement under her fingers. Allison was lazily shifting around, murmuring something as she turned to the other side.

The blond girl leaned against Emma's hand and snuggled into it while her tiny hands curled around Emma's fingers and pulled it to her small body.

The giantess couldn't help but smile in awe. Allison had accidentally revealed her ability to her after they dated for two years and because of that, it still felt new to Emma. The way Allison traveled on her shoulder and the way she fell asleep on her, it felt so extraordinary yet Emma wasn't complaining about it.

The redhead scooped her into her palms and lifted the tiny girl to her lips. She softly pressed her plush lips to Allison's face to wake her up.

"Come on," she giggled as she planted another kiss on her, this time on her chest.

This unexpected gesture made Allison tickle and she finally opened up her eyes. When she saw Emma's massive lips for all of her view, she flinched back in panic and pulled her knees to the chest. The little girl let out a whimper as she closed her eyes shut in fear, tried to stay completely motionless on the squishy surface of her girlfriend's palm.

Emma cocked a brow at Allison's sudden mood change. She touched on her back with the tip of her finger, her eyes widening with shock as the blond girl held her head in between her hands.