Fear (Part 3)

Lisa was still crying. She was relieved when she saw Jane did nothing to her after what she had said to her. But it wasn't a sign for Lisa to trust Jane, the giantess hadn't even apologized from her.

Lisa slowly lifted her arms up from her face to take a look at the giantess. She was listening to the teacher and wasn't paying attention to her tiny classmate at the moment. Lisa slowly backed away towards her own chair and observed Jane's features for the first time. She had braided her long and dark brown hair. Her big green eyes were looking so charming on her pale skin and the lips of her giant roommate were thin but curvy. Jane was looking like a nice girl on the outside but Lisa knew she had a darker side inside of her. The little girl could understand that from the way she talked and held her fragile body. Jane was acting like she wouldn't care if she crushed Lisa in her fist and just the thought of it was sending shivers to her spine.

Lisa tried not to think about the giantess while slowly settling onto her chair. She sat down and laid her head onto the desk while waiting for the lesson to end.

On the other hand, Jane was looking nervous. She was trying to stay calm but none of her thoughts were helping. She was dealing with the consequences of what Chloe had done to her for a long time that she had lost all of her trust in tinies. Because of Chloe, the tinies also started to get frightened over Jane. The tiny had lied about everything at the end but that was the story of another time.

Jane looked down to see the blonde girl. She didn't even know her name. Jane bit her lip and gazed at her watch. The lesson would be over in a few minutes. The giantess slowly stretched out her hands to get the small girl in her palms once again. She didn't know how Lisa would react to her attempt of grabbing her but Jane wanted to do it as gentle as possible.

Jane slowly touched onto Lisa's shoulder with her finger. The tiny girl immediately flinched back from her and looked up. Her face was still red and her eyes were puffy because of the tears. The look on Jane's face was sorrowful as she grabbed the tiny girl's chair, pulling it closer to herself. Lisa's heart was racing at the moment as she firmly squeezed the wooden surface of the chair. Her mind was telling her to scream and run away but she was so scared that she couldn't even move.

Jane slowly placed the girl inside of her palms and sighed.

"Hey...are you okay?" Jane asked as she bit her lip in concern that she didn't want to show. The small girl stared at her in confusion but she coughed to hide it. It was hard to be in front of a massive face.

"W-Why do you care?"

She couldn't managed to hide her fear once again.

Jane sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them up, she found Lisa was tensed up and waiting for an impact. But the giantess just kept looking at her and tried to make her voice as soothing as possible.

"Because we didn't make a good start, that's why." Jane said as she furrowed a brow like she was blaming her.

Lisa wanted ask who's fault was that but she also didn't want to make Jane angry all over again. So she decide to stay quiet while looking at her big green eyes. The little girl was feeling better right now but it wasn't enough for her to trust to the giantess.

"What's your name?" Jane asked the tiny while looking away to hide her embarrassment. She had been so careless that she didn't even know her roommate's name. The tiny girl also looked away as she settled down onto Jane's squishy palm and started to rub her arm rather nervously.

"I-It's Lisa."

That's when the bell rang. The look on Jane's eyes hardened as she slowly stood up and looked around. She gazed down at her watch, she had ten minutes before the other break. The giantess dropped her little captive onto her desk once again as she straightened up, revealing her intimidating form to the poor girl once again. She didn't want anybody to see that a giantess like her was treating a tiny like an equal. It was safer for Jane. If some of the students find out that Lisa was important to her, they would hurt her.