Midnight Talk-Finale

Soft/Confrontation
———-

Rose was in hell.

Literal hell.

Looking at Claire's building-sized legs, her huge chest and seeing the sharp look in her eyes was making her think about hell.

"No!"

Her screams were muffled because of the amount of the alcohol that she had just consumed but it still wasn't enough to make her faint. She could feel every motion around her, it was not as charming as it sounded.

While the thunderous footsteps shook the ground as they got closer to Rose's tiny body, she prayed to be passed out than be obliged to face her captor.

"Please!"

Her tears were running down from her cheeks like waterfalls as she tried to run under the bed, failing because of the dizziness that wine had brought with it. Rose couldn't figure out how she would die; out of fear or because of the alcohol? The blond girl didn't know it but she was sure that all of the paths were leading to a single person.

Claire.

The tiny girl couldn't find enough strength in herself to run anymore.

She collapsed onto the floor, mumbling meaningless things to herself as she curled into a ball. That was it, she had nowhere to run. Claire had claimed the power that Rose had taken away from her.

"This can't be happening...No...She'll kill me..."

Claire would likely to get her revenge. Rose could put a finger on it.

How she wouldn't want something like this when she had to chance to literally crush her? Rose was nothing to her once again. She was just another speck on the ground, hopelessly waiting for her fate to be decided by a furious giantess. The tremors that Claire was causing could never beat Rose's pathetic trembling.

The little girl tried to take deep breaths as her captor's shadow fell over the bed, foreshadowing Rose's new life.

Darkness.

Rose tried to prepare herself for the upcoming torture as her whole body get paralyzed just with the thought of it.

Rose had done terrible things either like trying to drown her although she knew that Claire couldn't swim. And how about the rest?

She tried to eat her.

How Claire would not be mad at her for all this? It was impossible. She would lock up Rose inside the cage once again, but the tiny also knew that this would be the best scenario for her pathetic self.
Claire now had the power to do whatever she pleased with her. The giantess could easily torture her like starving her to death or force her to obey. The poor girl would be her prisoner forever. She wouldn't be able to see her family and loved ones ever again.

She would be nothing more than a worthless pet.

Rose was busy struggling with her thoughts as Claire had crouched down in front of her shaking body. Her clothes were soaked because of her very pleasing(!) experience with the wine glass. But it didn't matter to her at the moment, what mattered was that she was still alive and that she had to make things right with the frightened girl who was lying before her very eyes.

"Oh god," She swallowed hard as she silently watched the miserable pleas of her roommate.

"What have I done?" Claire whispered to herself as she broke down and also started to cry.

She reached out to Rose but she was so scared to touch her. She didn't know how the girl would react to her touch.

She slowly brushed her finger on the tiny girl's shoulder, seeing that it only made Rose's pleas grew stronger.