chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage

"What's that?" I yawned, making my way out of Mickey's room.

"They found my suitcase" He shrugged, nodding to some man in the living room. "From my trip"

I know I was usually tripping but I damn well know he didn't go on any vacation.

"Nice suitcase....Mr. Shang" I muttered once the man had left the house. "They switched the last two numbers on the address, someone will be back for it"

"Well then he'll be shit out of luck" He laughed. "Think this will fit?"

I sent him a look because there was no damn way I would be seen in public with him if we was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I mean ugh, so out of style.

"Socks, pants, Lisinopril...." I held up a bottle of pills that were stuck in a pair of shoes. "Do we care what these are?"

He tossed me a beer as I split the pills in half. I mean I doubt they were anything dangerous.

"I'm gonna stop home"  I sighed, swallowing my handful. "Have fun at work"

I flipped him off before tossing on my shoes and heading out of the house. As I walked down the sidewalk I had one thing on my mind.....

All the free shit we could get from unclaimed baggage.

"Good morning my beautiful family" I called as I made my way into the kitchen

"Good morning my beautiful family" I called as I made my way into the kitchen. "You're eating more than a pop tart"

I handed Carl an apple, choosing to ignore the fake gold teeth he had in his mouth. He was going through some wannabe gangster phase and honestly that scared me more than puberty.

"I have to make an appointment at planned parenthood, need me to schedule one for you?" Fiona sighed as I sent a look to my younger sister. Guess she was really growing up, if y'know what I mean.

"No....i'm good" I muttered, taking the bowl of cereal from her. Before I could question Debbie, some older man came stumbling down the stairs. "Please tell me you're here for Fiona"

Listen after the relationship Deb's had with that Matt kid, I wasn't going to take any more chances.

"That's Gus, Fiona's mentioned him like twenty times" Carl groaned in annoyance.

"Right, okay" I sighed. "I'm gonna go"

I hugged each of my family members goodbye, minus Lip who was apparently in Miami, before heading out in search of the Alibi.