The Knight VS The Queen

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

Our troublesome trio was currently at a playground in Bonesborough, alternately named, the "Slayground." It was a circular park that has gates in the front, and then walls bordering the grass. There's a slide adjacent to a strange monster like building with it's mouth open, a sand pit with tentacles coming out of it, and a swing set made of large bones connected to a bone made structure with a pointed shingle roof. 

Sitting on the side on a wooden bench was Luz and Eda they watched King play/conquer the other younger children of the playground

Sitting on the side on a wooden bench was Luz and Eda they watched King play/conquer the other younger children of the playground. Eda had a calm look on her face with her staff prompted next to her as Luz was watching without a care. She knew King could handle himself and he couldn't really do anything to really hurt the kids.

"So how bad should I expect things to go for King? I know he can't really hurt anyone here but I'd like to know how he'd react." Luz said to Eda as she had her hands in her pockets.

"Eh, it's not as bad as you'd think but it is pretty funny to watch." Eda said as she looked towards King. "Just look at him go."

Watching her little demon friend, Luz could see King was indeed having fun in his own little way. Such as pushing other kids out of the way and pulling himself up to the top of the slide before gazing down at all the kids around him. Like an actually king.

 Like an actually king