Words Hurt!

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

It was a calm and quiet morning as Luz was coming in from good workout with her punching bag, her glyph gloves in her pocket with a towel wrapped around her neck and a half full pitcher of water in her hands.

'It's cool that I can use magic but I can't get rusty without it. Better to have a fall back just in case.' Luz thought as she walked past Eda in the kitchen and heading to the den, seeing King sitting on the couch with book 5 of her "Good Witch Azura" books in his hands.

' Luz thought as she walked past Eda in the kitchen and heading to the den, seeing King sitting on the couch with book 5 of her "Good Witch Azura" books in his hands

"Well this is a surprise." Luz said with a smirk, making King look up in shock at her.

"Luz!" he screamed as he tried to hide the book behind his back. "It's not what you think!"

"Really? Cuz I think AND see that you took my book with out my permission and reading it." Luz said with a smirk as she sat down next to King and took the book from him, dangling it in front of him. "Has a certain little demon come to LIKE the adventures of Azura?"

King looked around the room nervously as he tried to find a way to deny this claim Luz made.

"I-no-you...FINE! I have! You just seemed so into it a few times and I just had to read some to see what the big deal was! Okay?!" King said to her as he took the book back in his hands. "You've sucked me into your ridiculous fandom!"

"Keep telling yourself that but you know you pulled yourself into the world of Azura." Luz said as she as she wiped her face with her towel and took a few gulps of water.

During her drink, Hooty suddenly swung the door opened as shouted like a doorbell.

"Ding dong ding!" he shouted as Luz chocked and spit some water out, coughing as she almost dropped the pitcher! "Hoot Hoot!"

"God damn it, Hooty! CUH! CUH! Don't do that when a person is drinking!" Luz screamed at him as she set the pitcher down, slipping her glyph gloves back on and getting up to check the door.

"Sorry about that, Luz! Something is here and I got excited!" Hooty said as Luz looked to see a basket with a blanket cover tucked in sitting on the doorstep.

"A picnic basket?" Luz asked as she looked around for the delivery person but found no around. "Why would someone leave this here? Or even get here since this place is hidden?"