Special Collab Chapter: Battle Witches!

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open  hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark  blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on  sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Wrist length  grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet  tough. (Taken by Lilith in last chapter)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Located on the back of right hand.

Healing Glyph (symbol of the Healing Coven): Located on the back of left hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

The human kickboxer was resting inside of the owl house with a towel in her hand and a pitcher of water on the table. It had been two days since the petrification ceremony and since she saved Eda, Lilith, and King. Since then, school had closed and everyone decided to lay low just in case Belos tried something for them. Since then, Luz had been surprisingly busy. Since sharing her glyph gloves, she had been teaching Eda and Lilith the glyphs she discovered until now and all of the combinations she's made with her gloves. It was surprisingly hard work and Luz was enjoying her break at the moment as she wiped her brow.

"Dang, I never thought being a MAGIC teacher would be harder than being a KICKBOXING teacher but at least Eda and Lilith are happy to still have magic." Luz said to herself.

Grabbing the pitcher from the table and taking a deep sip of water, Luz was enjoying the drink to regain her strength before a knocking came to the door. Putting the pitcher down, Luz looked at it with curiosity.

"Mmm? Hooty, who's at the door?"Luz asked but she didn't seem to get a reply as she rose an eye brow, normally Hooty would normally reply by now.

Or even open fully in his annoying way while singing a ding dong doorbell song. Something was wrong with this, something was VERY wrong.

"Hooty?" Luz asked, putting the pitcher back on the table before she got up and walked to the door as the knocking came again.

The kickboxer opened the door but so no one there? So where do the knocking come from? There wasn't even anything left in the door like when Bat Queen made them babysit her kids.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" Luz asked as she looked around for anyone, slowly growing irritated. "If this is some sort of joke, knock knock jokes are NOT funny!"

Walking out of the house and looking for the source, Luz heard rustling in the forest and turn to it! That could be the prankster!

"There you are!" Luz shouted as she ran towards the rustling!

Luz was determined to find whoever pulled this prank and give them a piece of her mind! Alas, what she found wasn't a person but a sudden portal appearing in front of her!