Kickboxer in a Magical World

I do not own the few images in this.

It was a bright and sunny day as a middle school came into view and in what looked like the door to a principal's office. Outside the door was a a Dominican-American woman wearing a light blue medical nurse outfit and glasses with dark brown eyes, tan skin, and dark titian hair.

She had been called to the school because of a certain incident and she had a good feeling what it was.

"Please no." she let out with a sigh before walking to the door and opening it.

Camilia walked into the principal's office and saw two people in the office waiting for her. One was the principal of the school, Principal Hal, an adult male with dark skin, gray hair and a mustache wearing a light gray shirt with a blue tie.

(This guys is so forgettable, I thought I'd put his image in

(This guys is so forgettable, I thought I'd put his image in. Sorry if it's blurry.)

The other person was her daughter trouble making but good-hearted daughter, Luz Noceda, sitting in a chair while wearing red sleeveless open hoodie, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

"Hello, Mrs. Noceda. I'm glad you could make it." Principal Hal said as he nodded to her. "I take it you've been informed about why you're here?"

"Not entirely." Camilia said as she walked in and stood next to her daughter, who just looked to the ground with her hands in her pockets. "I was just told that Luz got into a little confrontation."

"Yes and that confrontation lead to a few students getting sent to the nurses office. You're daughter got into another fight." the principal said as he turned to Luz, seeing her growl a bit at the mention of the students.

Camilla sighed once more, not liking having to hear about Luz fighting again.

"Mija, why? Why do you get into all the flights?" she asked as she rubbed her left temple.

"They were picking on another kid, I couldn't just let them pick on him." Luz said as she looked at her mother.

"I know but you could've just reported them to the proper faculty, not fight them yourself." Camilia said as she moved away from her temple. "When I signed you up for those kickboxing classes when you were younger, I did it so you could make some friends and learn protect yourself. Not dish out unwanted justice like some vigilante."

"Well, that kid thanked me." Luz argued back as she looked away again.

"Ay Dios Mio, sweetheart, please. Don't do this to me." Camilia requested, not wanting her daughter to think negative actions could produce positive results.

She was lucky enough that Luz keep her weirder habits at home and behind closed doors, not to say she didn't love her daughter for who she is but it was a bit much at times.