The First Class

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough.

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

Two days after the Covention ended, the duel between Hexside's best and a mere human was still the buzz of the Isles. To think a human with simple magic glove and a strange combat style, could inspire so much excitement is beyond them but it did intrigue them. Especially witches and wizards in their age group. They couldn't stop talking about it, from the punches and kicks to the magic that was displayed by both of them, luckily Amity didn't receive too much backlash from the supposed cheating as that was nearly forgotten by Eda and Lilith's duel after wards. Though it was still talked about and the students just wanted to see more of Luz's combat style and lucky for them, they just might get it.

"I still can't believe that duel at the Covention is still the talk of the town." Willow said to Gus as they walked down the hall, the school day over and them heading home.

"I know! And it's still awesome how Luz was able to go toe to toe with Amity! Even using those cool new gloves!" Gus said as he waved his hands in the air, an excited smile on his face. "I can't Luz was able to adapt to those magic gloves so quickly! Blasting that fire like a pro! It makes me so amped to try all sorts of trick when we go for our see her!"

"Yeah and we better hurry to meet her." Willow said as they passed a bulletin board, holding an array of flyers and papers for various things at Hexside.

One of which caught both of their attention as they suddenly stopped and rushed back to read it clearly.

Learn the way of the humans! Defend yourself when you magic has failed!

Learn Kickboxing from the first human to do magic,

Luz Noceda!

Lessons taught in Room 307, Fridays after school.

To say they were shocked was an understatement! Their best human friend, the one who was teaching them a few kickboxing moves every now and then, was now offering lessons after school TODAY! Their was even an image of Luz throwing a jab with a focused look on her face! When did this happen?! HOW did this happen?! And Why were they just finding out about this NOW?!

"Gus." Willow said calmly.

"Yes, Willow?" Gus replied the same way.

"We're going to that classroom now." Willow told him.

"Agreed." Gus said before they took off running to the class, leaving other students to check out the flyer after they left.

With them rushing to the room on the flyer, Gus and Willow stopped before the door to Room 307. The duo knocked on the door with ferocity as they wanted to see if the flyer was telling the truth. The truth came flowing as the door was jerked open.

"What is you-" Luz shouted but stopped when she saw it was the surprised look of her best friends. "Guys, it's you! So you must've seen the flyer Principal Bump put up."

"Yeah, it's us and we we did!" Gus over eagerly stated with his hands up.

"Luz, why didn't you tell us you were giving lessons or how!?" Willow asked, still shocked that Luz was unbanned and on school property.