Ice Ice Baby

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

It was a new day as things had calmed down from book incident and the two "authors" were sitting the den relaxing, the little demon was currently resting on Luz's stomach while the human was reading a pamphlet on Hexside, named "Hexside Facts and Trivia", for her semester at the school.

 It was coming up soon and Luz was excited to see both her friends and any other magic the school had to offer.

"Huh. This school really is different from back home." Luz said, commenting on a fact she read.

"Hey, I though you said you'd lay off books for a while." King said, complaining that his snuggle time was being interrupted.

"I did but this is a pamphlet, so it's different. Besides, I need to learn all that I can before going so I can make a good impression." Luz said as she sat up, moving King over her stomach to her lap. "Most of the students know me as a kickboxer but I want them to know I'm a good student too, especially since this school is like no other from my world."

King groaned and tried to bite the pamphlet but Luz quickly moved it out of his range. The door was suddenly kicked open before Eda stuck her head in.

"New alert, free loaders! Today is a special day!" Eda said with her hand on the frame.

"A special day?" Luz asked.

"Is it a birthday? My birthday?" King asked as he sat up.

"Close, it's my birthday actually." Hooty said with a smile and a nod.

"That it is but that's not it!" Eda said as she stepped into the house, closing the door and revealing the eye portal in briefcase form in her other hands. "It's human treasure day!"

Eda threw her magic doorway in the air and watched it expand to a full door before it opened, letting Owlbert fly in and drag a large bag into the room before it ripped open to reveal a large pile of human treasures/possible trash. The doorway soon closed as Eda jumped onto the pile and hugged it.