Grudgby Cancelled?!?!

Note before Chapter: Apologies for the delay, I originally wanted to create a tournament for this chapter but I couldn't come up with all of the battles. I hope you enjoy this after the unplanned hiatus.

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough.

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Located on the back of right hand.

Healing Glyph (symbol of the Healing Coven): Located on the back of left hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

After the delightful Grom night, lots of great photos, canceling the next kickboxing class so she can heal, and working out a date for next weekend with Amity, Luz was now riding with Eda to Hexside for a new week of school. Though for some reason, Hexside was looking a bit different then usual as blue and gold flags wrapped around the trees and a large banner floating in front of the school saying, "Go Get'em Banshees!" and fireworks were exploding around the school. Eda landed in front of the school and let Luz get off as she took in the hype for the Demon Realm equivalent of Football.

 Eda landed in  front of the school and let Luz get off as she took in the hype for the  Demon Realm equivalent of Football

"So this is what Grudgby season is gonna be like? Seems like it's gonna be big." Luz said while gazing at the school.

"It's gonna be a really big deal." A voice said, making Luz turn to see a stereotype ghost holding black pom-poms.

" A voice said, making Luz turn to see a stereotype ghost holding black pom-poms