The Deliveries and the "Quest"

In the Owl House, Luz slept in peace as everything that happened the previous day rewound in her mind. The chase for her kickboxing magazine, meeting Eda, learning that magic was real, and the Conformatorium before she woke up and looked around to see she was in the room given to her by Eda for her stay here.

"So, it was all real." she said as she looked to see King still sleeping on her sleeping back, smiling at him before getting up to stretch and heading to the window in the room to open it, gazing at the horizon. "Good morning, crazy magical world."

"Good morning, little girl." said a random, green, multi eyed creature from the ocean that waved to Luz before sinking back into the ocean.

"Yikes." Luz let out as she reeled back in a small shudder.

Before showering, Luz decided to walk downstairs and see what she could check out the kitchen to see what's for breakfast.

"Huh? Looks almost like a normal kitchen back home." Luz commented before she saw the fridge and went to check it out, opening it to see a whole box full of strange looking food and drinks that she didn't recognize or want to. "Okay, this is NOT a normal kitchen."

She then decided to close the fridge and find the bathroom so she can get ready for the day, hopefully starting her day of right so she could get on with her first lesson in magic from Eda.

After finding the bathroom, hitting an intruding Hooty who could stretch from the door, Luz went back downstairs to wait for Eda to come down. Eventually, Eda did come down in a plum sweater with amber cuffs, a stained, long, violet nightgown, and light yellow bunny slippers.

"Morning, teach. I'm ready and waiting for my first lesson." Luz said, fully clothed and calm while being extremely eager inside but she had to play to cool.

A good skill she picked up from her Kickboxing lessons, keeping calm and rational.

"Uh huh. And who are you again?" Eda asked as she cleaned out her ear and flicked what she got out away.

Luz's face twitched a little at her words before realizing that not everyone is a morning person, but it still stung a bit as Eda walked past her to the kitchen.

"Um, my name is Luz Noceda. Kickboxing human girl? The one that saved your butt at the Conformatorium? And the one that you agreed to teach magic?" Luz said as she walked behind Eda with her arms crossed. "Ringing any bells?"

Eda groaned from the questioning as she rubbed her head and continued watching.

"I need my apple blood." Eda mumbled as she walked into the kitchen, heading to the fridge and opening it to pull out a normal looking mug filled with the alleged "apple blood."

"Apple blood? Is that like apple juice?" Luz asked with slight hope it was.

"No." Eda said before taking a sip of it and showing Luz the contents. "See?"

It was in fact blood going from the way it moved and the irony smell hitting her nose.

"Okay, gonna try and ignore the fact that you drink blood." Luz said as Eda went to the table, where King was sitting with a plate of green goo and eyeballs, and sat on it. "What's the plan for today, Eda? Learning a spell, doing chores, or learning about old texts? Come on, teach, I'm your student here."

"Okay kid, just calm down with your questions." Eda said as she held up a hand to stop Luz's talking. "Becoming a witch takes time, it's not something you can just learn over night."

"I assumed so, everything takes time. So when exactly do I know I've become a witch, will I get a staff like your's?" Luz asked as Eda looked more awake now, thanks to her apple blood.