The Second Class

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

Another week hand come and gone as Luz was now before her second kickboxing class with the same students as before, well almost the same. The students from last week were Gus, Willow, the Human Appreciation Society (Bo, Asriel, and Elieen), Amity, Boscha and Skara. The students that were new to this class are two from Boscha's friend group. One of them was a male student from the day Eda did the body swap, light pinkish-red skin and and dirty blonde hair wearing a black skull cap, uniform violet sleeves and leggings, red boots with white outlines and bat wings; and the other was a girl with white skin, green cropped hair, a pointy nose, and brown eyes wearing a plant track uniform and modest open-top black slip-ons.

"Hello everyone, I'm glad to see everyone from the last class has retuned for more lessons and I'm happy to see some new faces joining us today." Luz said with a smile before looking to see Boscha, Skara, and their other two friends were glaring at her a bit. "But before we start today, I'd like to clear something up about a certain incident that some of you were involved in with me."

"Incident?" Gus asked as he raised his hand.

"Yes, are anyone of you familiar with a spell that can swap people's bodies?" Luz asked the class as nearly everyone raised their hand to answer. "Good, because the incident I am talking about involves that spell and my unwilling participation."

"So, you were put into a situation where you swapped bodies with someone else and they chaos all that trouble with us yesterday?" Boscha asked with some sarcasm.

"Yes, even after I warned them NOT to cause trouble in my body. They got a very painful lesson for that." Luz said as she growled a bit before refocusing on class. "Anyway, putting that aside, I see two new faces joining us today. Before we start, why don't you two introduce yourselves to everyone? Just give us your name, your school track, and your specialty or favorite type of magic to use."

Looking towards each other, the two new students nodded toward each other before standing up before everyone.

"Sup? Name's Kyle." The skullcap boy said as he crossed his arms. "My track is Oracle, aka witches that can see the future, and my favorite spell to use is a little hard but I can use it for a bit. It's called "Foresight.""

"Foresight, huh? Interesting. What can you tell us about it?" Luz asked with intrigue as Kyle gave a small look of arrogance at her interest.

"Not much to it, the spell just lets me take a short peak into the future. Just a small 3 seconds, but it's enough to have a bit of fun with." He said with a small chuckle in his throat.

"Have fun with, huh?" Luz repeated as she thought about how he would use it, being friends with Boscha and all.

'He most likely uses his Foresight magic to avoid getting caught by the teachers if he pulls pranks around the school.' Luz thought before thinking about the upsides to "Foresight." 'Though looking into the future proves to be a powerful ability to use in a fight, always being able to see the next strike and dodge with ease. Though, he'd be too reliant on it.'