Big Trouble at the Small Carnival

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Location on the back of right hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

The weekend came and it passed, with Luz using it for all the track homework she got and for practicing in her Kickboxing hut in the back, the human girl was in the kitchen with a crystal ball in front of her and books at her side as Eda was steering something in a pot at the stove. It was a nice little Monday morning and Luz was spending it having a video chat with Gus and Willow over the crystal ball while having a sandwich for breakfast.

 It was a nice little Monday morning and Luz was spending it having a video chat with Gus and Willow over the crystal ball while having a sandwich for breakfast

"So these guys at the market told me that humans aren't anything special. That they're just "weak flesh bags." I changed his tune by kicking his ass with a sack of snail as a bet." Luz said to them, dressed in her school uniform and her glyph gloves.

"Did you really have to do that? Seems unnecessary just because he was a bit disrespectful." Willow said to her.

"A bit? Willow, he was laughing about it! What else could I do beside shut him up? Do a little human magic trick? Like this?" Luz asked as she appeared to be removing her thumb, one the oldest "magic" trick human could pull out. "It's just misdire-"

"OH MY TITAN! You ripped off your thumb! Why would you do that?!" Gus asked in shock and fear.

"Hehehehehe, maybe that would've worked better." Willow said, understanding the trick and giggling at Gus' reaction.

"Maybe but actions speak louder than words." Luz said as she "put her thumb back," before King climbed onto the table.

"Luz, stopping talking with your friends! You don't wanna miss out on our comedy hour, do you?" King asked to her, standing on the table.

"Please no, anything but that comedy hour." Eda said, looking back at them from from the pot she was stirring.

"This week, I've been experimenting with props!" King said as he turned around and turned back with a toilet paper tube on his nose. "Oh dear! However will I eat with this tube stuck on my nose? I think I might be TOAST."