The Third Class

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Location on the back of right hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

Once classes had come to an end, all students began making their way home to enjoy their weekend and unwind from the madness they experienced today. Though for certain students, they stayed after school for a special human's kickboxing class, now even bigger with several new students joining, but before that could happen, Luz had to tell them why she was wearing a multi colored uniform when they all had only one color. One story of heroism, new friends, and a secret room that Luz refused to reveal how to get in later, the class was left shocked (minus Gus, Willow, and Amity) to hear that Luz and 3 others saved Hexside from the Greater Basilisk and were allow to study multiple tracks! It had never been done before and to hear that Luz chewed Bump out to get this reward, made them respect her more...and fear her more.

"Alright, now that story time is out of the way, I'd like to say good evening, everyone. I'm glad to see you could make it for the first class of the new semester. It makes me happy to see that you all wish to continue to learn." Luz said, standing on the boxing ring to address every while still in her uniform. "Before we get started, I'd like for all the new students joining us today to introduce themselves. Please give us your name, Track, and favor types of magic."

Looking towards one of the new students, everyone watched as a girl from Amity's friend group stood up and cleared her throat. She had dark skin and brown wavy hair with a side bang, wears squared glasses with black frames over her brown eyes and has a red lower lip. Her Hexside uniform has blue sleeves and leggings, showing that she was in the Healing Track, and black clog style shoes.

"Hello, my name is Cat. I am a proud student of the Healing Track, and my favorite magic is levitation magic." Cat said as she drew a spell circle, making her self glow in a blue outline before making herself float in the air 2 feet.

"Levitation magic, very interesting in." Luz said with a nod.

"It has its uses." Cat said as she floated back to the ground and sat back with Amity's group.

The next two to stand up were Edric and Emira Blight, two of the oldest in the class and the newest students as of today.

"Hello, everyone. I don't know if you already know us but I'm Emira and this is my brother, Edric." Emira said as she gestured to herself and to Edric.

"We're Amity's older siblings and students of the Illusion Track. Our favorite magic is, and this should be obvious, Illusion Magic." Edric said as he and Emira drew spell circles to poof themselves in smoke.

When the smoke cleared, both Blight twins were shown to have new appearances because of their magic. Emira now posses 3 pairs of arms, all four sprouting out of her back, and Edric's arms were now 3 times as long.