The Might of Your Memories

(Small shout out to LucarioTheOne777 and his great AU Owl House story, Owl House, The Owl's Wing. Check it out, you'll like it.) 

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Ice Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area between the thumb and pointer finger.

Power Glyph (symbol of Construction Coven): Location on the back of right hand.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

A new sun equals a new day, thus this equals another boy of Hexside as students roamed the halls without worry. Though, today was a special day for a certain witch as she was walking up to two of her friends.

"Hey girls, guess what today is?" Skara asked as she walked up to Amity and Boscha as they leaned against the lockers, holding a punch of red, rolled up objects in her hands.

"Your birthday, Skara?" Boscha said as she was transforming her hands for the perfect fashion.

"That's right and it's time to bug out." Skara said as she picked up a rolled up object, unfurling it to reveal a red butterfly with diamonds on the wings and writing on the wings.

" Skara said as she picked up a rolled up object, unfurling it to reveal a red butterfly with diamonds on the wings and writing on the wings

"Invitation only and you guys get the VIP treatment." she said as she gave one to Amity and Boscha.

"Thanks but are these real butterflies?" Amity asked as she closed the book she was reading.

"Yeah. It's only the best for my party, dad said to himself. You only turn 15 once, gotta make the best of it." Skara said with a smile.

"The same could be said for every age, Skara." Boscha pointed out.

"Doesn't make it less special. Hey, do you think Luz would want to come?" Skara asked them as they turned to see Luz and Willow talking about something.

"So, what exactly is a thumb war?" Willow asked her.

"It's a fun little game where you clasp hands with someone like this and leave your thumbs up." Luz said as she held her's and Willow's left and together with the thumbs up. "The point of the game is to pin the others thumb down for at least three seconds and you win."