The Dangers of Publishing

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Plant Glyph: Located on the palm, above the wrist at the base of the hand below the center of the palm.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

The sun was bright and shining as the market place of the Boiling Isles was hustling and bustling with business but not the usual business. Today's business was full of nothing but lovers of the finer text as a book fair was being held for all to enjoy. Luz, King, and Eda walked though as the kickboxer of the group gazed around the fair with awe, not been to such a book fair in so long. Luz might have been a tough girl and a kicker of many asses, but she was always a book lover at heart and she was curious to what other types of literature the Boiling Isles had to offer outside of her Azura books.

'Which reminds me, I should probably find other books to read. Azura is good and will always number one to me but it's nice to expand.' Luz thought as she had her hands in her pockets.

"Can someone tell me why anyone would come to a fair without any rides or fair food?" King asked, not really feeling interested in the book fair.

"Because some people enjoy to read?" Luz said to him with a a raised bow.

At the same time, a random boy around King's size with a backpack full of books stopped in front of him with a large smile on his face.

"She's right, you know. Who needs rides when this can take you on an ride like never before?" he asked while pushing an open book into King's face, almost forcing him to read it.

"Remove your book from my face, whelp!" King said as he pushed the book out of his face and got into a kickboxing stance, very slowly and not well maintain. "And taste the might of the king of demons! Hyah!"

In a sloppy fashion with barely decent speed, King punch the small boy in the face, sent him tumbling away until he fell on his back and became weighted down by all the books in his bag.

'I see King's been copying me in his spare time, sloppy but still a bit decent.' Luz thought, judging his technique as they kept walking.

"A. That was funny. B. I'm bored now. And C. I think I'm gonna go pickpocket these nerd, find me if you need me." Eda said before she walked off, leaving King and Luz.