Might and Magic

Small reminder for Luz's attire is in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Warning: Spoiler for a certain spell glyph.

The day was rather boring as Luz, Eda, and King were at now at Eda's human treasure stand waiting for any customers to come by. Eda was currently dusting the table as Luz was reading her Azura book in silence, she knew how much Eda hated the book series for it's "flowery talk" and respected her by note reading at out. King was currently napping on the table since nothing was happening. It had been a rather boring morning and nothing seemed to make it exciting, not since Luz's early morning practice against her sandbag followed by some shadow boxing and King's latest demon lesson but now, it was so slow and no one seemed to be around.

"Hey, Eda, is it usually this slow?" Luz asked as she look to her from her book.

"Eh, somethings but it won't get better if you're reading that garbage." Eda said as she used her feather duster on the book. "Luckily you're not reading aloud or else it would drive away our more serious customers."

"Um, Eda? In case you haven't noticed," Luz said as she closed her book, gesturing all around them. "There are no customers, there's not even another stand in the bazaar besides us."

True to the her words, there was no one else in sight. No monsters of any shape or size, no guards on routine route, not even a fly in the air.

"Is something happening today?" Luz asked as King opened one eye, looking to them.

"I'm not sure but..." Eda said as he face became grim. "something tells me this an omen, a sign of chaos for whatever may befall us today."

Luz simply looked at her like she was crazy before her friends, Willow and Gus, came walking towards the stand while Willow was holding a poster in her hands

"Luz, something amazing is going on today!" Gus said as he and Willow stopped in front of Eda's stand.

"Guys, hey!" Luz said with a wave as, happy to see them.

"It's the annual Covention! Student witches and wizards are able to see all the types covens before they're placed in one." Willow said as she held up the poster, showing the words "Covention, Which Coven Are You?" with a small witch looking into a bubbling cauldron to see herself as a full witch. Below it, were the words "Mystery Guest!" "There's even going to be a mysterious guest this year!"

 Below it, were the words "Mystery Guest!" "There's even going to be a mysterious guest this year!"