Knocking and Swapping Heads

Luz's attire in this story: A red sleeveless open hoodie/hoodie vest, black sports tank top that goes to her stomach, dark blue shorts, black leggings to her calves and black steel toed slip on sneakers.

Luz's Glyph Gloves: Elbow length grayish black gloves with a texture mix of paper and leather, smooth yet tough. (Added to attire since chapter 5)

Light Glyph: Located on the palm, below the middle and ring fingers, center.

Fire Glyph: Located on the palm, in the area below the thumb.

Her Kickboxing stance: Fists in front of her face, knees slightly bent, right foot back and her left foot forward.

A new day had come as Luz and King were currently at Eda's stand with nothing much to do. Business was slow, like really slow, as the duo were doing whatever they could to pass the time until a customer came along. The self proclaimed king of demon was currently trying to reach for a flag hanging on a string above the stand, jumping with all the strength his tiny legs could give him, while the kickboxer was writing something on notepad of paper.

"Nyeh! Nyeh! Nyeh! Nye-AAH!" King shouted before falling of the table, quickly picking himself back up to curse the flag with a sock over his eye. "Stupid flag!"

"You're not gonna get the flag, King. It's too high." Luz said as she looked to him for a second before going back to her writing.

"I will get that flag!" King shouted at Luz as he threw the sock off his face, marching over to her and looking up to what she was doing. "And what are you doing anyway?"

"Making a lesson plan for my next kickboxing class." Luz said as she looked over the lesson. "The first one I gave had a few things left out and I wanna make sure to over them next time."

King gave Luz a simple shrug as 3 Hexside students came to the stand. Boscha, Skara, and a male student with light pinkish-red skin and and dirty blonde hair wearing a black skull cap, uniform violet sleeves and leggings, red boots with white outlines and bat wings.

 Boscha, Skara, and a male student with light pinkish-red skin and and dirty blonde hair wearing a black skull cap, uniform violet sleeves and leggings, red boots with white outlines and bat wings

"Sup teach." Boscha said as Luz looked up to see them.

"Oh, hey Boscha. Skara. Hexisidian." Luz said as she put the lesson plan aside and stood up straight before them. "Can I interest you in any human items?"

Looking over the stand, Boscha saw a variety off human items that she didn't really find all that interesting. The only think she found interesting of the human world so far was this kickboxing Luz was teaching them.

"No thanks, teach but I hope you don't mind an ironic Penstagram between you and this stand. Something of value in front of tons of trash." Boscha said with snark as she summoned her scroll and took the photo with her and Luz in it.

"Look you're entitled to make fun of whatever you want but if you're not gonna buy anything, then leave." Luz said with a dull tone as Boscha turned back to her.