𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?

{ cheryl }

jason walked into my room, shaking me awake. "whattt." i mumbled, not wanting to wake up toni or wake up to be honest.

"school is in an hour you idiot." he rolled his eyes, walking out my room and closing the door with a slam which made me jump

i took a few minutes and took in toni's beauty, her face looking perfect under the rays of sunlight. "i can feel you staring missy." she spoke up, making me jump. i blushed then laughed. "whatever, should we get ready or eat first?" i asked.

"eat duh." she said, sitting up and slapping my arm playfully. we went downstairs to find jj finishing up a bowl of cereal, sitting at the island. "hey tiny!" he exclaimed, making her growl. which was kinda hot honestly. oh my god, not me getting wet so early in the morning and over someone i just met.

i watched as her and jason talked, laughing a bit. i decided to look for something for us to eat, only finding cereal. "toni are you okay with cereal?" i asked. she looked at me. "what kind is it?" she asked.

"urm, cinnamon toast crunch." i said looking at the box. she ran up to me and jumped into my arms. "yay!" she laughed. i smiled. at least she's getting comfortable with me now.

i poured us some, and got the almond milk out the fridge and poured it into the bowl, handing her a spoon. "mmm so good." she said, eating another spoonful. i laughed at her cuteness and ate some of mine, talking to jason and toni while looking through my phone.

when breakfast was over, we went upstairs to get ready. most of my clothes were a bit big for her, but we made it work and we still had twenty minutes before school.

"hey toni?" i asked, not knowing how to approach the topic. i wanted to ask if she wanted us to stay at her's tomorrow but i had a feeling it would be a touchy topic. plus i'd already heard some of the stories, i don't believe them but i just want to know what really happened.

"hm?" she asked, not looking up from what she was doing. "can we stop by your place?" i asked. she looked up at me, confused. "i dont have one." she said quickly. i was gonna say something but she just pulled me out to my car, saying we'd be late.

sigh.

when we walked into school, all eyes were on the three of us. veronica came up to us.

"jason, cheryl, how would you two like to come to a party tonight?" she asked, ignoring toni who didn't seem to mind. i didn't think much of it, maybe they had bad blood.

"oh, um, if toni's okay with it." i said, looking over at the small brunette girl.

she looked up at me, nodding. "okay, great, see you twins there!" she exclaimed, putting emphasis on the word 'twins' while skipping off. weird.

we walked into class and i sat besides toni, resting my hand on her shoulder, noticing she was really quiet. i mean, she is quiet, but like, really quiet.

"tt? are you alright?" i asked her, bending my head so i could see her face. she looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "cheryl......" she choked out but just ran out the classroom causing everyone else to laugh.

i rolled my eyes and followed her, bumping into archie.

"where you goin' sugar?" he asked, pulling his arms around me. i gagged and moved away.

"to look for toni." i stated.

"you're friends with that?" he aksed.

i turned around, my mouth agape. how could people be so cruel to someone? he literally refered to her as 'that'.