𝟎𝟏𝟗: 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

{ no one's pov }

half-way through the dinner, penelope had showed up with alice and vero's mom.

"finally mom we thought you guys weren't even coming." betty whined to which her mother just flicked off as she sat opposite penelope.

soon everyone had fitted back into their small groups, talking and eating and not even bothering about all the stares jason was getting. jason certainly didnt even see as he was busy on his phone playing fortnite with archie the whole time.

"i swear they're a bunch of three year olds!" cheryl snorted which made everyone except toni laugh.

the pair had yet to talk to each other, and even jason agreed that cheryl was acting stupid and the whole thing was dumb.

toni was next to jason and she squeezed his arm lightly, something she'd always do when she was feeling anxious, just like if she felt herself getting sad, she'd play with his hair. it was something between the two.

she got up and went outside round back and seconds later he was right there and pulled her in for a hug.

"whats wrong tiny." he smiled because the nickname, although she admitted to hate it, would make her feel better.

she hit the redheaded boy and smiled but it faded just as quickly as it appeared.

"your sister." was all the shorter girl said and jason knew just what to do, he pulled her in for a tight hug and they just stood there for a solid ten minutes, not talking but feeling connected.

the black hood was watching in the distance, he thought long and hard.

should i atack now?

no i'll wait

but getting the two at once would be evern better.

he knew jason liked his sisters girlfriend more than just a friend, or atleast he was convinced. jason just needed to make a move.

while hugging toni, jason couldnt help but wish it was that girl, aria is his arms rather than toni. he loved toni, as a sister of cousre, but him and aria had shared a few silent kisses when he was in rosewood and he really started to like the girl.

speaking of the devil, aria's name popped up on his phone so he accepted the call.

"jason....its alison, our ex-friend who went missing? shes the one who helped you, she explained everything to us and you arent safe there, neither are your friends."

"what? um ar-

"jason, you need to get to new york tonight, tell your buddies come tomorrow or something, theres a bad man after you guys."

"please"

"whatever i gotta tell my pa-

"no parents jason! you need to leave, bye see you soon."

and with that, the brown haired girl hung up the phone, jason suddenly got worried.

"toni..go back inside, okay?" he said to the shorter girl who didnt budge. she was confused as to what was happeneing.

"why?" leave it to toni to question everything.

"just call everyone." he stated, not wanting to give out too much info in public

"come with" the tan girl stated.

"fine ugh." the redhead walked back in and noticed their plates were gon and desert was on the table.

"finally they returned!" betty sighed dramatically causing cheryl to look up at toni, many emotions swirling in her eyes.

"guys as soon as we get home we need to talk." jason told the group as they all stood in the exit.

"why brother?" cheryl pressed. jason just rolled his eyes and walked off, calling someone again.

so some toni and jason friendship for yall
also sorry its a shorter chap

sorry for errors