𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟐

{ no ones pov }

cheryl and toni were laughing at something dumb cheryl had said as they met up with betty and veronica for the first couple of hours before they had to go meet 'everyone'

jason and aria had went out on a breakfast 'date' which didn't surprise anyone and the other people who they had met were minding their own business thankfully.

"i needs to meet alison maybe then i'll find a hot blonde i can date." veronica smirked as betty growled.

would it be a lie to say that veronica loved to upset her girlfriend, it turned her on.

"shut up." she hit the raven haired girls shoulder roughly, which knocked her into toni.

"serial killer vibes much?" cheryl giggled which only made her glare at the redhead.

toni was, as usual just laughing her ass off at the whole thing.

"aria, when will we meet these chicks, santana said toni's hot." emily smirked as the girls were all sitting in spencer's house.

" in like tenish minutes jason's bringing them over." aria giggled. "and toni's taken. and why was san watching her so hard?"

emily had ignored the girls remarks and slumped back into her chair. when was she going to find a hot girl who wasnt a psycho or taken for that matter?

"what about ezra?" hanna asked as she texted caleb on her phone. did she really care about ezria or whatever the ship name was?

no not really but if not they wouldve moved onto a weird topic like how many times a dragon could fly around the moon or something.

"old motherfuckin news bitch." the short girl waved hanna off and picked up a chopstick for some weird reason, making spencer clap.

"finally!"

"but you like her spence!" ali smirked as the rest giggled.

"i will ki-

"spencer its okayyyy. that was so last year." aria smiled as she texted her new boyfriend on where to meet them.

"still killing her." spencer grumbled as she finished off her coffee, going for a refil.

"oh who we killing!" santana popped into spencers kitchen, leaning by emily.

"you hoe." hanna mumbled as the latina made her way over to the blonde and smacked the back of her head.

"thank you for this." she drank the rest of hanna's coffee then sat on alison's lap, completly ignoring everyone's complaints which was 'too much' according to her.

just then the door bell rang, indicating that either quinn and britt wanted them to have group sex- which would not have beed the first time the pair decided everyone needed to get 'wanky' with each other,  or that jason was there.

aria was quick to spring out of her chair to open the door which gave ali the oppertunity to push her friend off her body and into the vacant seat which was to her left.

"hey guys come on!" aria welcomed the group then lingered back, just to hold jason's hand.

"oh how cute lovebirds break that shit up." cheryl groaned.

alison perked up her head at cheryl's sassy attitude. "i like her already."

"i dont." jason rolled his eyes.

"anyways guys, welcome to rosewood, andddd it wouldnt be an official welcome unless we drank all of spencer's mom's alcohol so lets go." santana got up,pulling alison with her as they went to look for drinks.

shortish chpt

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 // 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें