𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

{ toni's pov }

"i think we shouldn't go to school." i whined as i laid in bed with my girlfriend.

it had been around two weeks since A texted me. each day was something new. a new threat, picture, it was obvious the person was bored. they also had some very...intresting things to say about aria but that's for another time.

we also found out that the black hood was mass killing in riverdale and archie actually booked a flight back there....then santana lit his passport on fire in the HOUSE and spencer had to out the fire. then betty and emily gave her a lecture.

then san and britt had an argument about unicorns but now everything's fine. or as fine as it can be. everyone's on edge and slowly losing their minds at this point.

"and i think, we need to go to school today." cher said, kissing my lips then getting out of bed which led to me feeling cold without her wrapped up in the sheets with me.

bruh why do we even need school again? we graduate in like two months and this week we arent even doing that much work. we can legit get the notes online from our emails

i ended up going to school obviously. mainly because cheryl made me and who in their right mind was going to stay at the appartment alone with two people stalking them? maybe more who knows at this point but i didnt want to be here either and it showed.

spencer suggested that we go over to hers which i for one didnt have a problem with but hanna and emily both couldn't make it. hanna's dad was visiting and emily had a date with a mystery person only santana knew about.

we were all sitting in different parts of the house, almost as if we actually lived there. i think her parents were in france? somewhere like that so we didnt need to worry about anyone just showing up and wondering why we were roaming the place. or wondering why kev and puck were raiding the kitchen.

"i got another text guyss." santana said happily. i don't know why lezpez got so excited about our stalker but whatever. "what did A say san?" spencer came up to the latina. she eyes spencer with a confused look on her face "who said it was from A? my package got delivered i-"

i started laughing with quinn and veronica followed by everyone as spencer just stepped into the kitchen, probably to make another cup of coffee.

"its not fucking funny." spencer snarled as santana started crying with how much she was laughing.

"i found out who A is." aria said which instantly changed the mood in the room. "girl if this is some joke i will rip your head off and nail it to my mailbox." santana growled as britt held her back.

aunt snixx just arrived on the bitchtown express i see. it took my everything not to burst into laughter and i could see that veronica felt the same.

the short girl laughed, which is weird for me to call someone short since i am (was) the shortest of them all, other than her of course. "it was mike. the nurses at the ward found out he was texting us." she mumbled.

we all sat in silence. no one knew what to say or what could have possible given her brother the idea that it was okay for him to do such "demonic acts" as spencer put it.

"atleast thats over." sweets mumbled to me as he took a drink from spencer's coffee which made her start to curse him out.

back to normal already i can see.

sorry for errors