𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐀

{ toni's pov }

we were all sitting at aria's house this time.

her dad and mom went to visit her brother at rehab. its a long story but he was very abusive to everyone, even mona and they thought this would be best for him. maybe it is, atleast he's safe.

"as i been saying, amy winehouse is the queen of music" santana said as her, cher and hanna were mid argument.

"its actually britney." britt said.

"no its beyonce." cheryl and hanna said together.

i could tell spencer was getting extra pissed as she rolled her eyes and groaned. i mean bey is a queen, and britney is iconic but i think santana's right-

"they wont ever stop will they?" ali asked as she laghed which made the rest of us laugh and shake our heads. if it was one thing about them, they never gave up.

just then, my phone got a text which i wasnt gonna open but my brain told me otherwise.

unknown: actually, tell ur girls A is the queen, xoxo - you know who ;)

my mouth was probably touching the floor by now, i cant believe this. this couldnt be THE A, the one that made ali leave, the one that had been torturing the girls for years on end. not only the girls, their parents too.

i contemplated on telling them, i shouldnt drag them further into this or into it again...but what if i keep it a secret and A uses it against me? whihc is likely.

what if A comes after me for telling them tho? either way im still in danger.

i watched silently as all my friends, both old and new had fun with each other and my news would ruin this for sure. it would kill my girlfriends' smile, my bestfriends laugh.

but i cant keep this from them.

"people listen up! i have to show you something." i stood up in the middle of the room, holding my phone. for the first time ever santana and ali stopped arguing and sweets turned to look at me.

i wasn't really expecting them to pay THIS much attention but oh well.....

i unlocked my phone, sighed and clicked the chat, pushing it into spencer's hand. she read it over and over and over again, almost as if she were a broken record, never once looking up at me.

"toni whos number is that." cheryl glared at me. sis- just look would you?

"does it look like i know?"

"i dont know you tell me!"

"the two of you shut the hell up, it's A." aria interjected.

"whats an A?" fangs asked.

"it's who." britt said.

"youre so dumb." betty laughed until veronica hit her on the back.

"i mean fangs." betty added until her girlfriend hit her again but harder.

"youre mean." she pouted.

"i dont care." ronnie laughed and i got up to high five her. betty should really be nicer to people.

"please this is serious." emily said as she started pacing around. great now the mom has arrived.

i shrugged and went to talk to jason because cher was back to arguing with aria this time.

i was scared, but it's just a text right? he cant hurt all of u, theres like over 20 of us. way over 20. we'll be fine.

santana and ali didnt argue or the rest of the afternoon, hanna didnt blab and brittany wasnt talking about unicorns, maybe this was worse than i thought it was.

we can stop A right?

unknown: nothing stops A bestie, xoxo.