𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 '𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢'

{ veronica }  so the new pov :)

the past month has been one of the best in my life. without archie controlling who i talk to, i definately feel more free, and more like myself.

also, becoming bestfriends with cher and toni, and betty of course has been the best thing that has happened to me.

betty and i have realised something tho, cheryl and toni are acting more distant to eah other.

at first we thought it was just a little fight, but that was two weeks ago, the day after we got picked for cheerleading.

betty thought that maybe cheryl was jealous that toni's dance was the best but i think its deeper than that.

they don't talk much during lunch, they still sit together tho but something is definately going on between them.

on the topic of me and betty tho, its hard to tell what we are.

i like betty, alot more than a friend, and she knows that and feels the same way.

we havent kissed, and since my confession we barely make any physical interraction. im staring to think that it was a bad idea to tell her.

"vero!!" toni yelled from in my bedroom.

we were working on some home work that i was having problems with but she got tired of me being a dumbass so she sent me to the bathroom while she was on her phone.

"what hoe?" i said back.

at first it was hard to call her those names playfully.

i thought she would take it to heart, seeing as i used some of those words to previously torture her but she was okay with it. still, we try not to be too harsh.

"i want pizza..."she whined, pouting at me.

i groaned and rolled my eyes.

"no, too mucch oils for my skin pick something else." i said, also going on my phone.

she gave me that "bitch the fuck you on?" look and picked up the phone, ordering two boxes of pepperoni pizza which caused me to gasp.

"i told you not to toniiii." i started tickling her.

she giggled and tried to get away from me.

"and who said i cared, plus betty and red and kev are coming over bitch." she grinned.

i just sighed and went back on instagram to kill time.

"honey im home!" kevin yelled as he closed the door to my house.

toni got up and ran to him, knocking both him and betty down while cheryl stood there awkwardly.

i pulled her into the living room.

"girl, why are you and toni acting so weird lately?" i asked her.

she looked down and shook her head.

"tell me because cheryl i swear to g-

"i messed up okay! we kissed, and kissed again then she told me she wasnt ready and i got m-mad and now she's like scared of me or something." cheryl sobbed.

poor baby.

"i'll go talk to her okay?" i asked the taller girl, wiping her face. she just nodded while sniffling.

when i went back into the living room, none of my best friends were around.

i heard a thud coming from upstairs so thats where i ran.

"kevin keller! take my fucking heels off!" i demanded, stomping my feet.

the three of them looked up at me, shocked to see me there. kev put back the shoes in the closet, pretending to go on his phone.

"kev, youre a horrible actor, antionette ,i would like to talk to you outside." i stated which made her look as if she were about to pass out.

i had to keep in my laugh, i only called her by the first name so she would come willingly and so that no one else would wanna come bother us.

we sat on the front step, just looking at the clouds for a while.

"so....you and cher?" i asked her which made her eyes widen.

"h-how?"

"babe, you just admitted, i was just guessing. now spill." i said, putting my face in the plams of my hands.

she took a deep breath.

"i like her alot v, more than a friend. a-and we kissed twice but then i told her i wasnt ready.....i dont know why because i do care for her deeply. i guess i just dont wanna be left eventually, especially with my attatchment issues, it happend once already and im not ready for it again, i can't go through it again so i bailed before it happened. and then s-she got mad and threw something a-a-and it scared m-me." she said in one breath.

i nodded.

i understand the situation a little bit, not really why cheryl had lashed out but i understand toni's side.

they just need to talk it out because the tension between them is so thick its annoyingggg.

"toni love, i think you need to tell her why you bailed, and she needs to explain why she got mad. also, never be afraid to commit, because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen everytime." i smiled at her.

"thank you ronnie!" she said getting up and going inside.

okay then purr! am i cupid or whatt?

not proofread