𝟎𝟐𝟎: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟏

{ toni }

jason texted all of us after the dinner, telling us to pack a bag with clothes and necessities and meet at the park.

confused as we were, we followed his orders. i knew cheryl was packing because i could hear the movements from the room next to mine but i sure as hell was not going over there, she hurt me too much for me to come running back to her. so i packed in slience, my heart aching.

we snuck out the door at the same time, not saying a word to one another as we continued down the street.

i gave the sexy redhead a few stares since she was a few yards infront of me and wouldnt notice.

"toni.." she sighed. i didnt respond to her just yet, because i know i'd forgive her before she could explain and it would defeat the purpose of her being wrong.

"toni?" she questioned again, turning around slightly. i looked up at her, giving her a hard, long stare before waking past her.

"fine." i could hear her huff and i know she rolled her eyes in that moment too, i just know her that well.

i looked at my phone, the birght light flashing up on my face and making me squint. 11:47 huh i wonder if he's planning on killing us.

the rest of the walk which was roughly five minutes, we spent in silence. i guess it was my fault, she was trying to make things right and i ignored her. but didn't i deserve to do that since she had been ignoring me too?

"finally, you two are the last here!" ronnie sighed as she twirled her raven hair, her girlfriend hitting her arm slightly.

i looked up at jason, who was, somehow watching me also. "so, we're moving to rosewood." he said as he stood up.

rosewood? where- of the place where he was...

"why cant we just stay with tana and britt, why are we even going away." my girlfriend whined. her brother just looked at her and laughed.

"santana is there dumbass didnt you guys talk this morning, and because someone's after us." he said in a hushed tone.

"we'll need new looks too, no one can know where we've moved to." he carried on, typing away on his phone.

fangs got up and threw down his bag.

"BULLSHIT!"

"yeah im not leaving my mom." betty chimed in.

i really had no reason to stay. sure penelope and clifford loved me a whole lot but i legit had no biological parents so there was nothing keeping me from moving anywhere.

"and this..would be the que for us to start walking, its only three hours!" he said, leaving no room for discussion.

~

three hours my ass!

by the time we got to rosewood, the sun was shining brightly and my small, short feet were giving out. half way through the walk, cher had apologised and let me climb up on her back.

of course i forgave her, this was a petty fight after all plus this queen needed to be carried.

we had stopped at a store around two am, the owner thought we were robbers but we only wanted water...which we didnt get cause he was gonna call the cops so we continued moving.

if 10 seconds away from dying was a person it would be me, veronica maybe. bitch decided to wear heels. granted, we didnt know what we were getting ourselves into but heels? vero theres something called sneakers, sandals, even boots.

"i'll call aria."jason mumbled, blushing slightly.

i'll have to tease him about this later. while we waited, he said santana and some hanna girl would be coming along with their jeeps, and some spencer, who had a truck and we'd get carried to this appartment complex.

"quinn!" i hugged the blonde girl which made santana gasp as she let go of veronica's embrace.

"how rude!" she sighed.

"you know i love you san." i smiled, poking her dimples.

i head her mumble 'wanky' under her breath but paid no mind to it, she was trying to get in everyone's pants constantly. sometimes it was hard to tell when she was joking.

"my girl might kill you." i whispered.

"i will satan, so hands off. where's britt anyways." cher plaed her arm around me as if santana didn't get the idea already.

"home." she shrugged. "we're the appartment next to beronica, choni's down the hall from that."

"oh how's beth?" jug asked. i didnt even remember he was here-

quinn shrugged.

"you guys can catch up later people, right now we have lots of work to do, starting with new hair do's for some of you and new clothes." the girl named hanna said, lifting betty's skirt between her fingers and dropping it, her eyebrows furrowed.

aria, whom i knew from jason showing us pictures just laughed and pulled hanna away.

"you can meet everyone tomorrow, but for now, welcome to rosewood." she smiled.

eh idk should i involve the glee and pll cast more or?