𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 '𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢' 𝐩𝐭𝟐

{ toni }

i took a deep breath and walked upstairs to where betty, kev and cher were.

they were all laughing and looking at something on kevin's phone.

"cheryl, can i talk to you?" i asked her.

they all looked up, then at her. she nodded and led me into the guest room.

"whats wrong?" she asked, keeping her distance which made me feel worse.

i was scared of her, but not because i think she'll hurt me, my dad got abusive and it just brought back ptsd.

"i have to tell you something." i whispered but she still heard because it was only us in there.

she raised her eyebrows, and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for me to go on.

okay, i got this!

"cher, i like you alot, i only flinched because you throwing that vase brought back ptsd. i don't actully think you're gonna hurt me." i said, looking at her.

she looked at me as if she didn't expect me to say that.

"doesn't matter, you said you weren't ready." she mumbled, playing with her hair.

i looked down.

"i am, i'm just scared to commit, because as you know, everyone left me a-and i just dont want you to leave." i said, crying.

great.

great job toni, you had ONE job.

just tell her why you did what you dod, not cry for no reason.

i felt her arms wrap around me and i melted into them, feeling sleepy.

after a while i felt her carry me somewhere, probably back into vero's room.

{ cheryl }

as soon as i placed the smaller gril down i started jumping up and down.

"guys she's ready! she's ready and she's not scared of me!" i squealed.

kev got up to give me a high five and veronica just smirked at me while betty smiled.

i cant believe she actually likes me. i thouht she was scared of me or something.

we spent the next fifteen minutes on instagram, watching edits and finding kev a hot guy to talk to when the doorbell rang.

veronica rolled her eyes. "that lil bitch ordered pizza." she said whle kevin cheered.

when veronica came back with the pizza, i checked the time.

"it's after 8, she need to wake up so she can eat." i said.

"awwww, look at cher caring for her girlfriend!" betty smirked.

kevin and veronica laughed while i just rolled my eyes.

"she's not my girlfriend." i said as i went over to the bed.

"yeah, not yet." kevin muttered but im sure they all heard him anyways.

"toni wake up." i said, shaking her.

"go away hoe." she mumbled.

oh hell no.

"antoinette wake up." i said but she still didn't budge.

i sighed and threw my hands up in defeat.

"i'll just leave you some pizza then." i mumbled as i went back other tow the other who were already eating.

"i still can't believe you didnt wake me up!" toni yelled as we walked into our room. well my room.

we left veronica's after 2 this morning but thank god we dont have school tomorrow.

"bitch i tried waking you up." i said as i laid on the bed.

i felt her hand wrap around my neck. "dont call my bitch." she said, applying pressure which made me bite my lip.

she looks so hot right now ugh.

"understood?"

"y-yes." i said, trying to keep a moan from slipping out.

she looked at me, smirking then let go of my neck. "good, now lets watch mean girls." she said jumping on the bed.

we watched the show cuddle up as usual but i really just wanted to kiss her.

i looked away quickly because i felt her eyes on me and looked down, blushing.

"you're cute when you blush." she giggled.

"and you're cute all the time." i smiled, pecking her lips.

short chpt, but the next one might be beronica