𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

{ cheryl}

just as soon as our lips were about to touch, the bathroom door flung open and in came heather, ugh.

i swear that this bitch is following me. she smiled at us then went into a stall.

"lets go tt." i mumbled, pulling the smaller girl up with me. her next class was economics which she had with veronica, while i had free period so i was planning on waiting outside the class for her.

i couldn't stop thinking about what wouldve happened if heather didnt come in. she leaned in too so she likes me back right? ugh i need a gay best friend.

"i believe that can be me!" a voice said from behind me.

i whipped my head around to see kevin keller standing infront me, a smile playing at his lips. i shrugged and walked outside with him as we got to know each other. he's actualy a really good person.

he also told me veronica was really sorry. the more we talked about things, the more it felt as if we knew each other for years, like we actually were bestfriends.

"cher? where were you?" toni whined as i went back to her class, kevin with veronica.

"i was talking to kev." i said, smiling slightly.

she looked at me weirdly but nodded. i knew something was on her mind but i wasnt going to bring up any topic she didnt want me to.

"also, vero invited us to her house tonight." she said.

i looked at her in shock. when did she talk to veronica? and why didnt she tell me? and she gave the bitch a nickname?!

"oh..okay well im actually not feeling well you can go alone." i said walking off to the bathroom.

i splashed water on my face and when i turned around i bumped into someone.

"oh im s-

"cut the bullshit cheryl." toni said, stepping closer to me.

she looks so sexy right now, i wish i could just kiss her but that would just mess up everything i had built with her.

"i dont know what youre talking about." i crossed my arms.

"cheryl."

"antoinette."

"come hug me you big baby." she said, holding out her arms. i melted into her embrace, feeling tired.

"i think, you need to go home and rest cher, i can stay at school." she said, leaving no room for discussion. i didnt even get my bag from my locker, i just walked out the school and drove home.

when i got home no one was home so i went to my room and fell asleep instantly. when i woke up i saw my mother looking at me.

"mom?" i sat up

"darling, you seem to have a temperature. toni's on her way with jason, you need rest." she said, pushing me back down.

i dont even know how this happened, i havent been stressing about anything, except toni.

i nodded and closed my eyes yet again.

"CHERRY!" toni's voice made me jump up. she jumped onto the bed next to me and smiled at me, poking my face.

"stop that."

she just poked her finger deeper into my cheek.

"pleaseeee." i drawled out, trying to move my face but she wouldn't let me.

after a while i just gave in and let her do whatever she wanted, which was just poke at my face.

"im calling ronnie and b." she said, making me get jealous.

i didnt know she had a nickname for betty too, ugh.

"cher?" she said, moving to sit on my lap.

"do you not wanna be friends with them?" she asked softly.

i shook my head.

" i do i do, its just.....i don't want anyone hurting you again." i confessed. she looked at me and smiled, giggling.

"aw cherry, i know. i'll call them and tell them spend the night okay?" she asked me. i nodded.

i had no problem with that or them, i just wanted toni all to myself as selfish as i know i sound thats just how it is.

"hi cheryl, we heard you weren't feeling well." veronica said shyly at the door. i gave her a small smile and betty's head popped in behind her. toni welcomed them into my room and they just stood at the side.

after about two or so hours of talking and laughter, it was safe to say we would become friends. they were actually pretty cool people.

"i never thought i'd even be invited to a sleepover." toni laughed.

"well theres a first time for everything." betty and i said at the same time before everyone started laughing.

filler haha sorry